- As low as $904/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 16
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Encompass yourself in the history of Charleston by staying in this newly refreshed 1890's single home. The Madison Complex offers guests all the aesthetic features of a Charleston Single House from it sizable Piazzas with haint blue ceilings and original fireplaces to the modern touches you need to make your Charleston getaway comfortable and convenient.
Savor a brand new home opened in 2021 with all new furnishings, appliances, and fixtures located just blocks from Upper King Street.
This rental encompasses the entire property, which includes the main home and both rear executive private studio suites along with the private roof deck and outdoor grilling patio. The kitchen/living room displays a enormous island to gather around as well as a cavernous living room with a 75" TV. There are 6 private bedrooms each with their own private baths displaying huge showers with multiple shower heads. A vacation rental the comfortably homes a group is this size is a unique find.
This space is also listed as a single 4-bedroom suite without the rear 2 executive suites which are also listed separately if you are looking to downsize your event.
The communication during your stay will be initiated on the day of check-in via a "check-in group text" with our entire management team so that there will be someone available at all times for any emergencies or questions that arise. This message will maintain check in instruction and will serve as the best point of contact throughout your stay for any of your needs. If you do not have a domestic cell phone don't worry, we can simply message through the platform app which will be monitored regularly.
The setting is the historic Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood which is considered the "gateway" to the peninsula boasting just the right mix of Neighborhood and City. King, Cannon and Spring Street are dotted with stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting southern fare to the finest seafood you can find. Upper King Street is just blocks away and is home to the best nightlife, hip bars, craft beers, and specialty home drinks.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Kayaking, motor boating, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental value:
- To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Choosing the best rental:
- Start by having your group select date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Madison Compound- Entire Charleston House & Suites w/ Private Roof Top Deck has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.3 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles