- As low as $399/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Boho Rosa - an award-winning, modernized Charleston style home. Stay at the nicest & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 5 bedrooms| 4 bathrooms | 7 beds
♥ Stunning, Charleston Style Porches
♥ Brand New Renovation w/ Professional Decorating
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 95)
♥ Short Distance to Historic District + City Market
→ Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ en-suite, 2nd floor
→ Bedroom #2: King Bed w/ en-suite, 2nd floor
→ Bedroom #3: King Bed w/ en-suite, 2nd floor
→ Bedroom #4: Queen bed, Queen bed, 1st floor
→ Bedroom #5: Full bed, Full bed, 1st floor
★ Bedrooms + Living Area include Intelligent TVs w/ Cable
★ Outdoor courtyard/dining space
★ Off-street parking
★ Washer + Dryer in unit
To learn more about the home and the neighborhood, check us out on Instagram @bohorosa. And please tag us in your posts!
Entire home + outdoor space + private driveway
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and marvelous eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through spectacular downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03925
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Award Winning Renovation w/ Charleston Porches! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles