About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Boho Rosa - an award-winning, refreshed Charleston style home. Stay at the nicest & brightest Airbnb in Charleston - located within walking distance to everything our city has to offer.
♥ 5 bedrooms| 4 bathrooms | 7 beds
♥ Pretty, Charleston Style Porches
♥ Brand New Renovation w/ Professional Decorating
♥ Painless Walk to King Street (Walk Score of 95)
♥ Short Distance to Historic District + Iconic City Market
→ Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ en-suite, second floor
→ Bedroom #2: King Bed w/ en-suite, second floor
→ Bedroom #3: King Bed w/ en-suite, second floor
→ Bedroom #4: Queen bed, Queen bed, first floor
→ Bedroom #5: Full bed, Full bed, first floor
★ Every bedroom includes a Intelligent TV w/ cable (as well as in the living room)
★ Amazing outdoor courtyard with space for dining, reading, and appreciating the weather
★ Off-street private parking
★ Washer + Dryer in unit
*We also have a listing that includes renting the 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath carriage home in the back*
Entire home + outdoor space + private driveway
We are here during your stay. You can always reach me via phone or text message. You will be able to self-check-in upon arrival
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough neighborhood is one of the most upcoming neighborhoods in the Charleston peninsula with new and appealing businesses opening on every corner. In just a few blocks you can find local coffee stores, bakeries, groceries, bars and impressive eateries to suit all your needs. Stroll through spectacular downtown to the Aquarium, Waterfront Park and The Battery.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Award Winning Renovation w/ Charleston Porches! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles