- As low as $199/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Living Rooms & Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Cable TVs!
This is a private 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home! Accessible entrances from the outside porch.
Bedroom #1: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed w Shared Bath + TV
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds + TV
Kitchen & Living Area
Bedroom #4: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds + TV
Kitchen & Living Area
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 5 bedroom home (2 separate units), 1 parking space, and shared outdoor space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03058 + 03059
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental home:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? Charming 5BR/3BA Home in Heart of Downtown! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles