- As low as $175/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Living Rooms & Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Cable TVs!
This is a private 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home! Accessible entrances from the outside porch.
Bedroom #1: King Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed w Shared Bath + TV
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds + TV
Kitchen & Living Area
Bedroom #4: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds + TV
Kitchen & Living Area
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 5 bedroom home (2 separate units), 1 parking space, and shared outdoor space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04286 + 04285
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose yourvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ? THE INNS ? Charming 5BR/3BA Home in Heart of Downtown! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles