- As low as $315/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, and 2 Living Rooms & Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds
Two Full Baths
Kitchen & Living Area
One Air Mattress
Bedroom #4:King Bed
Bedroom #5: Two Single Beds
One Full Bath
Kitchen & Living Area
One Air Mattress
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire 5 bedroom home (2 separate units), 1 parking space, and shared outdoor space!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a short walk away!
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and choosing the right Charleston area rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Charming 5BR/3BA Home in Heart of Downtown! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles