- As low as $443/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3229 sq ft (300 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3229 square feet
Sleeps up to 16! This modern, freshly modernized home consists of 2 enormous apartments, rentable separately or together. You have a private backyard to relax/dine with a wide umbrella. Wood floors sit beneath exposed beams, w/ stainless steel appliances. House has 5 queen beds, twin bunkbeds, two couches and two air beds with supplied linens. Dog friendly, ($100 fee for one, $25 per additional). Parking for 1-2 cars plus a parking pass for close by parking lot. WiFi speed 300 mbps
Welcome to our outstanding Home! Our home consists of two separate units that can be rented together as a whole home, ideal for families or groups of friends traveling together.
Unit A is located on the first floor and features three gorgeous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living area, and a kitchenette. We have supplied an air bed, couch, pack and play, high chair, and a sound machine in each unit for your convenience.
Unit B is located on the second floor and also features three striking bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living area, and a full kitchenette. We have included an air bed, couch, pack n play, and high chair in this unit as well.
Please note that our home only has one narrow off-street parking space that can fit 1-2 modest cars. It is a modest space, so please keep this in mind when planning your trip. We also have a parking pass for another car 4-5 min. walk from the home.
We also have an outdoor common area that is exclusively accessible to people renting our home. The common area includes six chairs, a table, and a table with benches, ideal for appreciating a meal or calming with friends and family.
Please be aware that there are two outdoor staircases that connect the two units, and they cannot be accessed from the inside. This may not be suitable for all guests, so please keep this in mind when booking.
We hope you have a incredible stay at our place and savor all the amenities our home has to offer.
- Dogs allowed but must be approved before booking. Dogs not allowed on furnishings and not allowed in the back yard because it's a shared space.
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Trendy Downtown Home With Backyard Oasis Great for Groups has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or could be applied to your invoice.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the property manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles