- As low as $1,368/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 10 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3600 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 square feet
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Entire Home / 8 bedroom / 8 full bathrooms / 2 half bathrooms
2 full kitchens / 2 living room spaces
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Entirely equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 8 bedrooms: 4 king beds, 2 queen beds, 2 full beds and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 8 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries (we do not provide wash cloths)
- 2 half bathrooms
- 4 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
- Hair dryers & white noise machines in each bedroom
Permit #'s OP2022-03148, OP2022-03149
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the best value:
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 A & B) has 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles