- As low as $1,451/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 10 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3600 sq ft (334 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guesthouse Charleston is a luxury short-term rental company featuring modernized properties right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
Entire Home / 8 bedroom / 8 full bathrooms / 2 half bathrooms
2 full kitchens / 2 living room spaces
Walk to the City's best eateries and bars!
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors throughout
- Totally equipped kitchen
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 8 bedrooms: 4 king beds, 2 queen beds, 2 full beds and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 8 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries (we do not provide wash cloths)
- 2 half bathrooms
- 4 Off-street parking spaces (additional cars not guaranteed)
- Cable + WiFi
- Hair dryers & white noise machines in each bedroom
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 A & B) has 8 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. message the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 A & B)?Book Online Get Information Call: