- As low as $437/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3211 sq ft (298 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3211 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 01750, 01751
Our 3 story home, divided into 2 separate apartments, has a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. It has been newly refreshed and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find huge porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, beautiful décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
UNIT A Features:
A roomy living room. After walking up the stairs to the huge front porch and through the entryway, guests will enter the open living room area. This bright space features a 3-seat couch, two armchairs, two side tables with lamps, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV with cable TV, NFL Package supplied! Amidst the open space sits a enormous dining table with six modern dining chairs, as well as four barstools, making it the ultimate space to gather, converse, and relax after a long day exploring Charleston.
A completely-equipped kitchen. The kitchen area, which is open to the living room, comes entirely equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, basic cooking silverware, a dishwasher, toaster, and all of your kitchen needs. In the hallway closet, you will also find a fully functional washer and dryer.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. On the first floor, you will find one full bath and one bedroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, and a full bath/shower. The sizable bedroom is located at the end of the hallway on the first floor and features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, a ceiling fan, a dresser, and a closet. Access the shared back porch area from this master bedroom. On the second floor, you will find the other two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom includes two queen-sized beds, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV, and a closet. The full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, his and hers sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. The third bedroom is located at the end of the hall on the front side of the home. It features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, and a closet.
Generous porches. The front porch and the second-story balcony are ideal for appreciating a drink at sunset or sweet tea in a rocking chair while you “people watch”. Access the second-floor balcony at the end of the hallway.
Unit B Features:
Our 3-story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, has been newly modernized and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find huge porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, chic décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. Guests will enter from the shared porch located at the back of the home. After walking through the front door, into the mudroom, and up a flight of stairs, you will find the first two bedrooms located on the second story. The first bedroom has a bright nautical style and features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, a sizable closet, a ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, and access to the bathroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, his and hers sinks, and a full bath/shower. Walk down the hallway to the second bedroom which has a Moroccan-style interior. This large bedroom features a king-sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, a futon couch, and a flat-screen TV with cable T.V., NFL Package included! Walk up another flight of stairs to find the third bedroom. This bedroom features plenty of space, a king-sized bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a ceiling fan, an accent chair, and two large closets. The second full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. Also located in the hallway on the third floor is the brand-new washer and dryer.
Guests will have exclusive access to all three floors of the building. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and appreciate a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to savor while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from th...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your family choose a vacation week and a budget.
- Only 4 Blocks to King! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles