- As low as $435/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3211 sq ft (298 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3211 square feet
Permit Number: 03645,46
The Space: Our 3 story home, divided into 2 separate apartments, has a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. It has been newly modernized and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find sizable porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, modren décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
UNIT A Features:
A roomy living room. After walking up the stairs to the huge front porch and through the entryway, guests will enter the open living room area. This bright space features a 3-seat couch, two armchairs, two side tables with lamps, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV with cable TV, NFL Package included! Amidst the open space sits a huge dining table with six modern dining chairs, as well as four barstools, making it the ultimate space to gather, converse, and relax after a long day exploring Charleston.
A entirely-equipped kitchen. The kitchen area, which is open to the living room, comes completely equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, basic cooking silverware, a dishwasher, toaster, and all of your kitchen needs. In the hallway closet, you will also find a fully functional washer and dryer.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. On the first floor, you will find one full bath and one bedroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, and a full bath/shower. The huge bedroom is located at the end of the hallway on the first floor and features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, a ceiling fan, a dresser, and a closet. Access the shared back porch area from this master bedroom. On the second floor, you will find the other two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom includes two queen-sized beds, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV, and a closet. The full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, his and hers sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. The third bedroom is located at the end of the hall on the front side of the home. It features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, and a closet.
Enormous porches. The front porch and the second-story balcony are ideal for appreciating a drink at sunset or sweet tea in a rocking chair while you “people watch”. Access the second-floor balcony at the end of the hallway.
Unit B Features:
Our 3-story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, has been newly refreshed and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find sizable porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, beautiful décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. Guests will enter from the shared porch located at the back of the home. After walking through the front door, into the mudroom, and up a flight of stairs, you will find the first two bedrooms located on the second story. The first bedroom has a bright nautical style and features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, a enormous closet, a ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, and access to the bathroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, his and hers sinks, and a full bath/shower. Walk down the hallway to the second bedroom which has a Moroccan-style interior. This large bedroom features a king-sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, a futon couch, and a flat-screen TV with cable T.V., NFL Package supplied! Walk up another flight of stairs to find the third bedroom. This bedroom features plenty of space, a king-sized bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a ceiling fan, an accent chair, and two large closets. The second full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. Also located in the hallway on the third floor is the brand-new washer and dryer.
Guests will have exclusive access to all three floors of the building. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and impressive streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's comfortable eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of striking stores, from antique treasures to fresh stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have included laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Dream Weaver by StayDuvet Only 4 Blocks to King! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles