- As low as $435/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- In the city center
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 3211 sq ft (298 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3211 square feet
Permit Number: 01750 01751
The Space: Our 3 story home, divided into 2 separate apartments, has a total of 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms. It has been newly modernized and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find huge porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, chic décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
UNIT A Features:
A cavernous living room. After walking up the stairs to the huge front porch and through the entryway, guests will enter the open living room area. This bright space features a 3-seat couch, two armchairs, two side tables with lamps, a coffee table, and a flat-screen TV with cable TV, NFL Package supplied! Amidst the open space sits a huge dining table with six modern dining chairs, as well as four barstools, making it the ultimate space to gather, converse, and relax after a long day exploring Charleston.
A completely-equipped kitchen. The kitchen area, which is open to the living room, comes entirely equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, basic cooking silverware, a dishwasher, toaster, and all of your kitchen needs. In the hallway closet, you will also find a fully functional washer and dryer.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. On the first floor, you will find one full bath and one bedroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, and a full bath/shower. The sizable bedroom is located at the end of the hallway on the first floor and features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, a ceiling fan, a dresser, and a closet. Access the shared back porch area from this master bedroom. On the second floor, you will find the other two bedrooms and a full bathroom. The first bedroom includes two queen-sized beds, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV, and a closet. The full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, his and hers sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. The third bedroom is located at the end of the hall on the front side of the home. It features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, and a closet.
Substantial porches. The front porch and the second-story balcony are ideal for appreciating a drink at sunset or sweet tea in a rocking chair while you “people watch”. Access the second-floor balcony at the end of the hallway.
Unit B Features:
Our 3-story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, has been newly remodeled and refurbished and has a bright, transitional style interior. Throughout the property, you will find sizable porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, beautiful décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. Guests will enter from the shared porch located at the back of the home. After walking through the front door, into the mudroom, and up a flight of stairs, you will find the first two bedrooms located on the second story. The first bedroom has a bright nautical style and features a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, a enormous closet, a ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, and access to the bathroom. The bathroom features new countertops, fixtures, tile, his and hers sinks, and a full bath/shower. Walk down the hallway to the second bedroom which has a Moroccan-style interior. This large bedroom features a king-sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a large closet, a futon couch, and a flat-screen TV with cable TV, NFL Package supplied! Walk up another flight of stairs to find the third bedroom. This bedroom features plenty of space, a king-sized bed, a bedside table with a lamp, a ceiling fan, an accent chair, and two large closets. The second full bathroom, located in the hallway, features new countertops, sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. Also located in the hallway on the third floor is the brand-new washer and dryer.
Guests will have exclusive access to all three floors of the building. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Dream Weaver by StayDuvet Only 4 Blocks to King! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Dream Weaver by StayDuvet Only 4 Blocks to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: