- As low as $1,872/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This classic oceanfront home, 714 Ocean Blvd, is located on the handsome Isle of Palms and offers a impressive beachfront backyard. Located in the heart of Isle of Palms, on Ocean Blvd, this prime location not only places the ocean beach just steps from your porch but also within three blocks of a variety of dining options, stores, ice cream parlors, and live music at The Windjammer. This home has six bedrooms and four bathrooms as well as a multiple oceanfront porches and a private pool. The home has three king bedrooms, a room with a queen bed, a room with two bunk beds (Twin over Double) and a room with two double beds that is inside the upstairs king bedroom and shares a bathroom. Three of these King bedrooms have spectacular ocean vistas and porch access. The bathrooms were just modernized to include huge walk-in showers and gorgeous tile work.
Appreciate beautiful ocean vistas from the new Pella windows in the living room, dining room, kitchen, and primary bedroom. Step out onto the decks to admire the spectacular vistas or take a exhilarating dip in your private beachfront pool. In the evenings, relax in the roomy living area. The well-equipped kitchen offers a multitude of amenities, accepting you to prepare memorable feasts. Wake up to fantastic sunrises each morning and take leisurely afternoon strolls to discover the town's stores, eateries, and entertainment options. Your entire family is bound to fall in appreciate with this memorable beach home.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 714 Ocean Blvd. Charming, Ocean Front, Private Pool has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. text the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.