- As low as $326/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2982 sq ft (277 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2982 square feet
Welcome to Sea Shell by AvantStay!
Heaven beckons from this striking beach home that's located only 1 block away from the sandy shores of Isle of Palms Beach. After a day spent frolicking in the waves, strolling down the boardwalk, and gallivanting around this lively beach town, retire to your getaway where you can savor sunset vistas, and alfresco delights from the rooftop patio. Inside you'll find a living area bathed in sunlight courtesy of the victorian windows that offer fantastic vistas coupled with modern, tasteful furnishings that makes entertaining an absolute enjoyment. The many balconies present guests the opportunity to find their own peaceful space, while the breakfast bar in the kitchen accepts for the whole gang to witness the culinary delicacies being prepared in the state of the art kitchen.
Nearby Activities: Sullivan's Island, Mt Pleasant Movies & Shopping, IOP Beach, Coconut Joe's, Sea Biscuit Cafe.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that the elevator is non-operational.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
- Beach chairs are not included at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
Room for 2 cars in the garage.
Room for 4 cars in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Queen with shared En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Two twin beds with shared En-suite
Bedroom 6 / King bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Charleston area rental property booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Isle of Palms:
- To start, have your group commit to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Breezy Beachside Getaway w/ Rooftop Deck & 6 BRs has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.