- As low as $1,098/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2982 sq ft (277 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2982 square feet
Welcome to Sea Shell by AvantStay!
Heaven beckons from this marvelous beach home that's located only 1 block away from the sandy shores of Isle of Palms Beach. After a day spent frolicking in the waves, strolling down the boardwalk, and gallivanting around this lively beach town, retire to your getaway where you can savor sunset vistas, and alfresco delights from the rooftop patio. Inside you'll find a living area bathed in sunlight courtesy of the victorian windows that offer amazing vistas coupled with modern, tasteful furnishings that makes entertaining an absolute enjoyment. The many balconies present guests the opportunity to find their own calming space, while the breakfast bar in the kitchen accepts for the whole gang to witness the culinary delicacies being prepared in the state of the art kitchen.
Nearby Activities: Sullivan's Island, Mt Pleasant Movies & Shopping, IOP Beach, Coconut Joe's, Sea Biscuit Cafe.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that the elevator is non-operational.
- This home accepts a max. of 2 family family pets. But pets must be approved in advance and are subject to an additional fee of $150 per pet and a deposit of $300. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
Room for 2 cars in the garage.
Room for 4 cars in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed with En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Queen with shared En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed with shared En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Two twin beds with shared En-suite
Bedroom 6 / King bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Vacation rental booking tips:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking yourvacation home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Breezy Beachside Getaway w/ Rooftop Deck & 6 BRs has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.6 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.3 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.3 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Sea Shell by AvantStay | Breezy Beachside Getaway w/ Rooftop Deck & 6 BRs?Book Online Get Information Call: