- As low as $979/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Video games
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free offsite parking
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Local maps
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2312 sq ft (215 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2312 square feet
Take it painless on the porch after a long day at the beach, then pull up a chair for a casual dinner. This gorgeous duplex offers a touch of sophistication tucked into historic downtown Charleston.
Think of everything you'd want for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Renovated and located in the trendy Cannonborough neighborhood this property is ideal for a group of friends or family, boasting private porches on each floor and a short trip to historic King Street.
Spring Harbor is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03004.
The property is a duplex (two units included in this listing) that contains 6 bedrooms total. Each primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and every other bedroom contains a queen-sized bed. One of the suites has a full-size pull out couch and the other has a twin rollaway bed.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are multiple convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events or events are allowed at this property.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
This listing is for both units on the property.
Off-street parking for four cars is supplied.
Only 6 blocks from King St
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The condo is 6 blocks from the eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street. Charleston's famed culinary scene is just steps away, with many celebrated eateries just around the corner, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and Fuel.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this impressive historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your Charleston area rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Historic 1852 Stylish Duplex 6 Blocks From King has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, note any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Historic 1852 Stylish Duplex 6 Blocks From King?Book Online Get Information Call: