- As low as $546/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Video games
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free offsite parking
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Local maps
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2312 sq ft (215 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2312 square feet
Take it simple on the porch after a long day at the beach, then pull up a chair for a casual dinner. This elegant duplex offers a touch of sophistication tucked into historic downtown Charleston.
Think of everything you'd want for your ideal hideaway to Charleston and this home has it! Renovated and located in the fashionable Cannonborough neighborhood this property is ideal for a group of friends or family, boasting private porches on each floor and a short trip to historic King Street.
Spring Harbor is completely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03004.
The property is a duplex (two units included in this listing) that contains 6 bedrooms total. Each primary bedroom contains a king-sized bed and every other bedroom contains a queen-sized bed. One of the suites has a full-size pull out couch and the other has a twin rollaway bed.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
No events or events are allowed at this property.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
This listing is for both units on the property.
Off-street parking for four cars is supplied.
Only 6 blocks from King St
2 blocks from the Medical University of South Carolina
5 blocks to CofC Campus
20 mins. from any of the local beaches (Folly Beach, Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms)
The condo is 6 blocks from the eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street. Charleston's famed culinary scene is just steps away, with many celebrated eateries just around the corner, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and Fuel.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: As much as we appreciate the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this gorgeous historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might never want to leave!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Historic Duplex 6 Blocks To King - Lots of Parking has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles