- As low as $182/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Say hello to your new favorite Isle of Palms hideaway! This pretty 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa was newly refreshed in 2021, giving the space a fresh and extravagant feel that's ideal for a beach vacation. Located at The Links Clubhouse Villas, this property is also an avid golfer's dream vacation home, with tons of perks like proximity to Wild Dunes Links Golf Course—the Clubhouse Pro Shop is right next to the vacation home, accepting you to practice your game at any time at the putting green and driving range just across the street. (Additional Fees apply, contact Wild Dunes Resort)
Pull up to the villa and you'll immediately feel those vibes of southern appeal, with a cozy front porch and palms dotted amongst the landscaping. You'll see a garage down below, where you can find beach chairs available for use—also a golf cart if you're interested in zipping around town! (See conditions below). Journey up to the main level of the property, passing a front porch with two chairs for appreciating the weather.
Appreciate the beauty and convenience of Wild Dunes Resort from your own private villa in a peaceful and exclusive part of the resort. This charmingly decorated, well-outfitted villa is your ideal home away from home. The Primary Suite includes a new king size Hybrid Memory Foam bed, full bath, dual closets, blackout drapes and a TV. The Second Bedroom includes 2 new queen size beds, luxury linens, huge closet, blackout drapes and full bath. The Loft is accessed by the spiral staircase, includes 2 twin size beds, full bath, TV, DVD Player and Xbox to provide entertainment for adults and kids alike.
This open concept villa has an 83" Intelligent TV (loaded with streaming & cable services) in the Living Room. The Dining Room has a table that seats 6, great for family meals, card/board games and also serves as a cavernous place to work remotely. The Kitchen is entirely supplied with high quality cookware, serve-ware to include a Keurig - cappuccino & latte machine, drip coffee maker, Ninja blender, range Air Fryer, Soda Stream and much more. Sleek new countertops and stainless steel appliances give the space a sense of luxury as well as utility. The kitchen is completely equipped, giving you the ability to make your own meals and snacks, whether it's for a day at the beach or a family dinner at home. There's also countertop seating for three, where you can grab a fast bite or check your emails.
The living area offers cushy furnishings, as well as a flat screen TV that has access to cable, and you'll find the home has complimentary Wi-Fi. Beyond the living area, a six-seater dining set can be found in a nook with tons of natural light, making it a ideal place to take your meals. A spiral staircase leads to a loft area, where you'll find the first guest bedroom, furnished with twin and a twin trundle beneath. The second room is back downstairs and offers new two queen beds. The Primary Suite offers a new king! Each room has an ensuite bathroom, and a flat screen TV, giving this home a opulent touch for everybody on the vacation.
This villa also has plenty of great amenities including access to a golf cart! Please contact Carroll Realty directly to sign a waiver if interested in using the golf cart during your stay. There's nothing better than cruising the island in a golf cart! Beach access is through the Seascape community. Take a right out of our street, walk 5 min, take left into Seascape and you're there at the beach! You can also drive, walk, bicycle, or take the golf cart to the Grandiose Pavilion Beach.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddle boards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Smoking inside the villa! Fines will be assessed.* This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this villa is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Renovated, Charming 3 BR Villa in WD, Golf Cart Included, & Short walk to Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.