- As low as $533/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1644 square feet
This gorgeous oceanfront townhome is located within the gated resort of Wild Dunes in one of our most requested villa communities. It features three roomy bedrooms, wood floors, modernized kitchen and bathrooms, complex pool access, and charming oceanfront vistas. Step right off the impressive screened porch and walk out to the beach!
The first floor of the villa contains open-concept living and dining areas. The upgraded kitchen has an broad central island with granite countertops and modern stainless steel appliances. There is seating for 8 guests at the high-top dining table. You'll find plenty of space in the living room area to relax or spend time with friends and family. Perhaps the most trendy feature of the villa, which is accessed just off the living room, is the screened porch, which has exceptional ocean front vistas. Savor a meal on the porch at the glass dining table with seats 5 guests or talk a walk down the back stairs and walk directly over to the beach access path or community pool.
The first of three bedrooms is also located on this main level. It features 2 full beds, TV, and semi-private bathroom.
Up the stairs to the second floor, you'll find the remaining two bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom features a comfortable king-sized bed, TV, private bathroom, and enormous private deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The 3rd bedroom is ideal for kids, and has a twin-over-full bunk bed, TV and private bathroom. For convenience, the washer and dryer on this level as well.There are a number of amenities to appreciate when renting in Wild Dunes Resort, including 2 championship golf courses, a world-class tennis facility, bicycle units, miles of nature trails, local eateries, salon with spa services, and more!
If you're looking for villa that modern and cavernous with painless beach, pool and resort access, this villa is ideal for you and your family.
Pool Access: Beach Club Villa Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Ocean View And Pool View
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story
Square Footage, Est.: 1644
Bedroom 1: Two Fulls, TV, Hallway Bath Access, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed with Double, Twin, and Trundle, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Living Room: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Screen Porch On Main Living Level, Private Balcony Off Of Master Bedroom Upstairs
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: N/A
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the resort pools. Only the Beach Club Villa Community Pools**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your Charleston area rental home:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Ocean Views, Screened-In Porch, Steps Away From Beach And Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Ocean Views, Screened-In Porch, Steps Away From Beach And Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: