- As low as $407/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1644 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1644 square feet
This impressive oceanfront townhome is located within the gated resort of Wild Dunes in one of our most requested villa communities. It features three cavernous bedrooms, wood floors, remodeled kitchen and bathrooms, complex pool access, and pretty oceanfront vistas. Step right off the appealing screened porch and walk out to the beach!
The first floor of the villa contains open-concept living and dining areas. The upgraded kitchen has an broad central island with granite countertops and modern stainless steel appliances. There is seating for 8 guests at the high-top dining table. You'll find plenty of space in the living room area to relax or spend time with friends and family. Perhaps the most fashionable feature of the villa, which is accessed just off the living room, is the screened porch, which has amazing ocean front vistas. Savor a meal on the porch at the glass dining table with seats 5 guests or talk a walk down the back stairs and walk directly over to the beach access path or community pool.
The first of three bedrooms is also located on this main level. It features 2 full beds, TV, and semi-private bathroom.
Up the stairs to the second floor, you'll find the remaining two bedrooms. The expansive master bedroom features a comfortable king-sized bed, TV, private bathroom, and huge private deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The 3rd bedroom is ideal for kids, and has a twin-over-full bunk bed, TV and private bathroom. For convenience, the washer and dryer on this level as well.There are a number of amenities to savor when renting in Wild Dunes Resort, including 2 championship golf courses, a world-class tennis facility, bicycle units, miles of nature trails, local eateries, salon with spa services, and more!
If you're looking for villa that modern and roomy with painless beach, pool and resort access, this villa is ideal for you and your family.
Pool Access: Beach Club Villa Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Ocean View And Pool View
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story
Square Footage, Est.: 1644
Bedroom 1: Two Fulls, TV, Hallway Bath Access, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Bunk Bed with Double, Twin, and Trundle, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Living Room: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Screen Porch On Main Living Level, Private Balcony Off Of Master Bedroom Upstairs
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: N/A
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the resort pools. Only the Beach Club Villa Community Pools**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental home tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Ocean Views, Screened-In Porch, Steps Away From Beach And Pool has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.