- As low as $1,512/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3936 square feet
** During the summer we book Friday to Friday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Coastal Manor' is a brand new bespoke constructed home located on Palm Blvd. right across from the ocean with a convenient beach access just steps away. This six bedroom, six and a half bathroom home features 3,936 square feet of luxuriously appointed living spaces, professionally decorated. This striking home accepts you to spread out in the bright and open reverse floor plan home equipped with two Master bedrooms, in-ground salt water pool and heatable hot tub (for a fee), convenient elevator, multiple porches and roof top with ocean vistas and so much more you'll never want to leave
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Hot tub (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside shower
- Putting Green
- Multiple Porches
- Elevator (can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV, porch access, pool view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: Constructed-in Bunk beds (2 doubles,2 twins), en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath - stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen beds, en suite full bath - tub/shower combo, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing, kayaking, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. 'Coastal Manor' 2nd row, Newer Home, Ocean Views, Private Pool and Hot Tub, Elevator! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 5.0 miles