- As low as $1,621/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4738 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*During Summer months this home books Friday to Friday*
**New Kitchen Renovation just finished January 2023!!**
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote.
New to our luxury collection, 124 Charleston Blvd, 'Ocean's Genesis' is a rare gem. Be one of the first to experience this rare six bedroom, five and a half bathroom, 2nd row beauty located on the peaceful lower end of Ocean Blvd. Enormous, open, light filled rooms will make you want to stay forever. Appreciate luxury perks like an elevated sparking pool and hot tub, elevator and roof top.
- 4,738 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Across from ocean on Ocean Blvd.
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Two living rooms
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, porch access, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, shared full bath with bunk room – double sinks, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Bunkbeds single over single, open room to King bedroom, shared bathroom with King – double sinks, stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed master, en suite full bath – double sinks, soaking tub, stand up shower, TV
- 1/2 bathroom by kitchen
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Patriots Point if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- To get the largest rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 124 Charleston Blvd Rare 2nd Row luxury on Ocean Blvd, Pool, Spa, Elevator has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.