- As low as $548/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2800 sq ft (260 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 square feet
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
As part of our Island Collection, 'Pavilion a la Plage' 4 10th Ave, is a seven bedroom, five and a half bathroom home located in the heart of Isle of Palms, in an area called Pavilion Place. The home is in a modest community of just six homes that share a sizable swimming pool and picnic area that is right behind the home (open May- September depending on weather).
Pavilion a la Plage is located in a prime location for families and visitors looking to savor all the Isle of Palms has to offer. The home is just 75 yards from the beach and within walking distance to Front Beach eateries, bars, and stores.
- 7 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Gas Grille
- Community pool
- 75 yards from beach access
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed master, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, garden, tub TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (1) Twin bed, (1) Trundle bed, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) bunkbeds twin/twin and double/double, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit it to one enormous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Pavilion a la Plage on Isle of Palms ~ PORCH, GAS GRILL, STEPS FROM THE BEACH! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.