About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
As part of our Island Collection, 'Pavilion a la Plage' 4 10th Ave, is a seven bedroom, five and a half bathroom home located in the heart of Isle of Palms, in an area called Pavilion Place. The home is in a modest community of just six homes that share a huge swimming pool and picnic area that is right behind the home (open May- September depending on weather).
Pavilion a la Plage is located in a prime location for families and visitors looking to savor all the Isle of Palms has to offer. The home is just 75 yards from the beach and within walking distance to Front Beach eateries, bars, and stores.
- 7 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Gas Grille
- Community pool
- 75 yards from beach access
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, garden, tub TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (1) Twin bed, (1) Trundle bed, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) bunkbeds twin/twin and double/double, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Family Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit it to one sizable dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
How to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Pavilion a la Plage on Isle of Palms ~ PORCH, GAS GRILL, STEPS FROM THE BEACH! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.