- As low as $2,512/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5.5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Summer bookings are Sat. to Sat. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
"Isle be Back" - 5 57th Avenue is one of our newest additions. It is a charming, six bedroom, five and a half bathroom inverted floor plan home with spectacular ocean vistas and private pool (heatable for a fee). Located on the peaceful side of town, this oceanside getaway may quickly become your family's favorite destination. .
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Ocean Vistas
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outside shower
- Enormous kitchen
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility, only goes to first floor)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bathroom – stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV porch access
- Bedroom 4: 2 bunk beds (single over single and trundle_, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed Master, en suite full bath, TV- porch access
- Bedroom 6: 2 twins- access to 1/2 bath, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Vacation Rental By Owner (CSA).
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be charged/held the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Family Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit to one sizable dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets stay free
Strategies for getting the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. 'Isle be Back' 5 57th Ave- Great Ocean Views, private pool, elevator has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book 'Isle be Back' 5 57th Ave- Great Ocean Views, private pool, elevator?Book Online Get Information Call: