- As low as $4,875/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Full remodel finished April 22, 2022!! Professional photos coming soon...
**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
New to our inventory, 'Coastal Sunrise', 702 Ocean Blvd. is a six bedroom, six and a half bathroom, entirely remodeled (April 2022) oceanfront home. Located in the most sought after area of Ocean Blvd. Some of the newer upgrades include a new kitchen, new bathrooms, new bedrooms, new furnishings and a lot more.
The beach is right behind the home giving you extraordinary ocean vistas. The private walk way makes it very painless to get on and off the beach.
- 3,438 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean FRONT
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable for an additional Fee)
- Multiple decks
- 2 living rooms
- New renovation coming (finished April 2022)
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility. Wheelchairs will not fit)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath - shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath -- TV, porch access, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed master, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access, sitting room, tub, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 6: Double over Double bunkbed, en suite full bath -- TV, shower
- 1/2 bathroom by living room
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost plus tax. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to purchase Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. 'Coastal Sunrise' Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd. Private Pool/hot tub, stunning ocean views! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the host before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. text the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.2 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.9 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 3.9 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles
Ready to book 'Coastal Sunrise' Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd. Private Pool/hot tub, stunning ocean views!?Book Online Get Information Call: