- As low as $1,700/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Full remodel finished April 22, 2022!! Professional photos coming soon...
**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
New to our inventory, 'Coastal Sunrise', 702 Ocean Blvd. is a six bedroom, six and a half bathroom, entirely refreshed (April 2022) oceanfront home. Located in the most sought after area of Ocean Blvd. Some of the newer upgrades include a new kitchen, new bathrooms, new bedrooms, new furnishings and a lot more.
The beach is right behind the home giving you striking ocean vistas. The private walk way makes it very simple to get on and off the beach.
- 3,438 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Ocean FRONT
- Private pool and hot tub (heatable for an additional Fee)
- Multiple decks
- 2 living rooms
- New renovation coming (finished April 2022)
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility. Wheelchairs will not fit)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath - shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath -- TV, porch access, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed master, en suite full bath -- TV, porch access, sitting room, tub, double sinks, shower
- Bedroom 6: Double over Double bunkbed, en suite full bath -- TV, shower
- 1/2 bathroom by living room
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost plus tax. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to purchase Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already included in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightvacation home:
- To start, have your group select vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 'Coastal Sunrise' Ocean Front on Ocean Blvd. Private Pool/hot tub, stunning ocean views! has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you book the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.