- As low as $584/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 4129 sq ft (384 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4129 square feet
PHOTOS COMING SOON (new construction). Check you cares at the door and relax in this delightful vacation home! Two blocks from the beach, and just steps away from the Wild Dunes Resort this home offers the best of both worlds, coupled with your own private pool, all of the boxes are checked off. Covered porches, poolside calming, open floor concept, chefs kitchen, just a short walk to the beach and the Wild Dunes Pavilion Boardwalk, which offers a beach side Café and Bar. Across the street, behind the gates of Wild Dunes there are numerous on property eateries offering everything from seafood to pizza to southern staples. Wild Dunes also offers two of the most breathtaking golf courses in South Carolina, the Links Course and the Harbor Course. Wild Dunes eateries and golf courses located behind the gates of Wild Dunes are all open to the public.
This home is 4,129 square feet of incredible with 6 bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom, and 3 half baths, including a dedicated poolside bathroom. There is elevator service to all levels. The first floor has an open concept living area with a true gourmet chef's kitchen with professional grade appliances, butler's pantry and a sizable island. The great room features a wet bar with plenty of seating for all. There are two bedrooms on the first floor each with their own ensuite bathroom. The rear deck is off the living area and has stairs to the pool area. There are four bedrooms on the second floor including a second primary suite. The second floor also has a separate media room/den with a second wet bar and sliding glass doors for access to the outside deck. Laundry is available on each floor. A huge ground level area with pool offers a shower and poolside covered porch.
With 2 separate driveways, (one located on Palm and the second on 57th Ave.) plus, the garage has space for 4 cars and there is golf cart parking with a separate entrance. Fireplace is not for guest use. All TVs are intelligent with streaming (log into your own accounts) and YouTube TV for live channels.
******Please park all cars in the driveways or in the garage. Police will ticket if cars are parked on Palm or 57th Ave. Please do not park on the grass, there is an irrigation system. Please no trailers. Golf carts are not allowed into Wild Dunes.
******Please note that events are not allowed. Bachelorette, Bachelor, Wedding, Graduation, or any other events are not allowed and will be asked to vacate immediately without refunds.******
2 Garage entries (located on Palm Blvd and 57th Ave)
Golf Cart Garage
Poolside 1/2 Bathroom
Covered Poolside patio
Chefs kitchen with professional grade appliances with enormous center island with counter height bar stools
Open living/dining area with huge TV (fireplace is not available for use)
Butlers Pantry with secondary refrigerator
Covered Porch with outdoor dining and stairs leading to the lower level pool.
Bedroom #1: Primary bedroom #1 with king bed, ensuite bathroom with double sinks and shower
Bedroom #2: Queen bed with ensuite bathroom with tub/shower combo
Laundry room with Washer Dryer
Half Bathroom (hall)
Den with 2nd wet bar with deck
Bedroom #3: Primary bedroom #2 with king bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and soaking tub
Bedroom #4: King bed with ensuite bathroom with shower/tub combo
Bedroom #5: King bed with ensuite bathroom with shower
Bedroom #6: (2) Full bunk beds (4 Full sized beds, 2 up and 2 down) with ensuite bathroom with shower
Washer/Dryer (hall closet)
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Wonderful New Construction Home w/ Private Pool! 6 Bedrooms and 6 Full Baths! has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.