- As low as $459/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Room service available
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 2900 sq ft (269 sq m)
- USD 200 per pet per stay
- Valet parking on site (surcharge)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2900 square feet
Permit Number: 03353,03399
The Space: Stay in the heart of Charleston in this charmingly redesigned 1890s home just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of King Street. This six bedroom, five and a half bath property includes three vast bedrooms on each floor, each with its own King-sized bed, and 11 foot ceilings throughout.
Unit A : You’ll enter the home at the back of the property, where two designated parking spots for compact cars are supplied. This first-floor unit encompasses the whole of the first floor. You’ll step into an open living space that features a completely equipped kitchen with a butcher block breakfast bar, as well as a living room with a Intelligent TV, in case you have any can’t miss shows to keep up with.
The primary suite features a king-sized bed with a plush dramatic headboard, a decorative fireplace and a 50” Intelligent TV, in addition to an attached full bathroom. The bedroom at the front of the property facing Cannon Street includes a king-sized bed, a pullout couch and a desk that can do double duty for work or getting ready for the day. A third bedroom also offers a king size bed as well as a impressive decorative fireplace.
Unit B : Up the stairs sits the living, dining, and outdoor space, all of which is exclusive to your event during your stay. The second floor space features a hallway that runs parallel to the staircase with a banister that overlooks the entryway below. The master bedroom, living room and one bathroom are accessible from here. Located a few feet past the stairs is a transitional space that includes access to the laundry room on the right and the kitchen ahead. The kitchen is both classy and cavernous, boasting an impressive (although decorative) fireplace, a mix of unique framed prints and artwork, and a round table with chairs ideal for dining or sipping morning coffee.
Straight ahead and just past the kitchen is a guest bedroom with a king size bed and ensuite bathroom. This bedroom includes a full length mirror, a ceiling fan with light, and an armoire for hanging clothes and storage. Multiple windows and direct access to the kitchen make this bedroom ideal for go getters and early risers! The roomy second bedroom is located to the left of the kitchen and features an additional decorative fireplace, one of the many original design details within the home. This bedroom includes a king size bed, TV, ceiling fan, armoire, and an additional rack for hanging items. The ensuite bath, located to the right of the bedroom’s entrance, is both convenient and private.
Accessible via the hallway or through the second bedroom, the master bedroom is nothing short of an getaway. The space includes a comfortable king size bed, couch, decorative fireplace, ceiling fan, and a corner workspace complete with a desk, chair, and lamp. The bathroom is located just a few steps down the hall.
The living area is located just past the master bedroom close to the front of the home. The space is equally fresh and cozy, offering ample seating and direct access to the private second floor balcony, which accepts for fresh air, relaxation, and a firsthand look at the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood from above.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Aiken-Rhett House Museum and Historic Rice Mill. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per stay
How to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the best value, change your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Maison de Jasmine by StayDuvet
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles