- As low as $552/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to your Luxury Vacation Rental in the heart of downtown Charleston!
* 6 bedrooms + 4 full bunk beds & 5 full bathrooms - the entire property is yours!
* Two High End Kitchens! (even an ice maker!)
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private balcony, terrace and outdoor dining table
* Onsite, secured parking for 4 cars
* 2 onsite washer's + dryer's
* Extremely safe neighborhood near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this impressive home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You won't find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
You will have access to the entirety of the home (two separate units), on-site parking, and outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 1: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 2: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 3: Queen, Full, Full w/ en-suite
Bedroom 4: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 5: King w/ jack N' jill
Bedroom 6: Queen, Full, Full w/ jack N' jill
This is in a peaceful and safe neighborhood just 1 block away from King Street, so you are close to everything but far enough away for peaceful enjoyment!
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02486 + 02485
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a phenomenal time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the perfectvacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ? Walk Score 98 ? 1blk to King St. Outdoor Space has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book ? Walk Score 98 ? 1blk to King St. Outdoor Space?Book Online Get Information Call: