- As low as $325/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your Luxury Vacation Rental in the heart of downtown Charleston!
* 6 bedrooms + 4 full bunk beds & 5 full bathrooms - the entire property is yours!
* Two High End Kitchens! (even an ice maker!)
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private balcony, terrace and outdoor dining table
* Onsite, secured parking for 4 cars
* 2 onsite washer's + dryer's
* Extremely safe neighborhood near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this lavish home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You won't find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
You will have access to the entirety of the home (two separate units), on-site parking, and outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 1: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 2: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 3: Queen, Full, Full w/ en-suite
Bedroom 4: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 5: King w/ jack N' jill
Bedroom 6: Queen, Full, Full w/ jack N' jill
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03459 + 03458
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a incredible time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Free
Strategies to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best value:
- To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. ? Walk Score 98 ? 1blk to King St. Outdoor Space has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles