About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to your Luxury Vacation Rental in the heart of downtown Charleston!
* 6 bedrooms + 4 full bunk beds & 5 full bathrooms - the entire property is yours!
* Two High End Kitchens! (even an ice maker!)
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private balcony, terrace and outdoor dining table
* Onsite, secured parking for 4 cars
* 2 onsite washer's + dryer's
* Extremely safe neighborhood near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this impressive home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You won't find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
You will have access to the entirety of the home (two separate units), on-site parking, and outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 1: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 2: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 3: Queen, Full, Full w/ en-suite
Bedroom 4: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 5: King w/ jack N' jill
Bedroom 6: Queen, Full, Full w/ jack N' jill
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, you get both units with this rental. So the entire home, all the parking and the outdoor areas are for you and your guest!
This is in a peaceful and safe neighborhood just 1 block away from King Street, so you are close to everything but far enough away for calming enjoyment!
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Rental property booking tips:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Luxuriously Renovated Home - 1 Block From King St! has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles