- As low as $464/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to your Luxury Vacation Rental in the heart of downtown Charleston!
* 6 bedrooms + 4 full bunk beds & 5 full bathrooms - the entire property is yours!
* Two High End Kitchens! (even an ice maker!)
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private balcony, terrace and outdoor dining table
* Onsite, secured parking for 4 cars
* 2 onsite washer's + dryer's
* Extremely safe neighborhood near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this impressive home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You won't find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
You will have access to the entirety of the home (two separate units), on-site parking, and outdoor terrace.
Bedroom 1: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 2: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 3: Queen, Full, Full w/ en-suite
Bedroom 4: King w/ en-suite
Bedroom 5: King w/ jack N' jill
Bedroom 6: Queen, Full, Full w/ jack N' jill
This is in a peaceful and safe neighborhood just 1 block away from King Street, so you are close to everything but far enough away for peaceful enjoyment!
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03459 + 03458
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best rental home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. ? Walk Score 98 ? 1blk to King St. Outdoor Space has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles