About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
NEW LISTING! Extensive Property on Cannon Street! Looking for a enormous, comfortable and clean space to host your group? This 6 bedroom, 2 bath is just ideal for hosting and appreciating all that Charleston has to offer! Cozy and freshly furnished, the home sits only blocks away from King Street! Private off street driveway parking for your cars! The home offers two porches. Come stay with us!
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed
Bedroom #4 Queen Bed
Bedroom #5 Queen Bed
Bedroom #6 Queen Bed
Common Space: Queen Airbed + 2 Couches
Entire House + Outdoor Space + Private Parking
The space has been completely refurnished and is a amazing home with 2 porches! The entire home includes 6 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, 2 King beds, 4 Queen beds, and 2 Queen pullout beds. Both kitchens are entirely supplied with all necessary appliances such as coffee makers, blenders, toaster ovens, and Brita filters. Each floor has an in unit washer and dryer! The home comes with private off street parking.
Located in the Elliotborough - Cannonborough neighborhood, this home is in a calm residential neighborhood and sits only one block away from all of the King Street bars, stores, and eateries! Brown's Court Bakery (a local favorite and
the ideal place to grab a morning croissant) is only a 4 min. walk! Located even closer at a distance of about 1 block is D'Alessandro's pizza shop!
Walking around Charleston is a piece of cake regarding distance but with the addition of the heat and humidity, I like to recommend bicycles! Bikes are the best way to appreciate Charleston and cruise the pretty historic streets at your own pace! Another Charleston way to get around is to use a pedi-cab, this is a great way to wander around and chat with locals who can tell you many interesting things about the city. UBERS are always available as well.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 6 Bedroom Charleston Style Home w/ Parking! has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many issues.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles