- As low as $275/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Extensive Property on Cannon Street! Looking for a huge, comfortable and clean space to host your group? This 6 bedroom, 2 bath is just ideal for hosting and appreciating all that Charleston has to offer! Cozy and freshly furnished, the home sits only blocks away from King Street! Private off street driveway parking for your cars! The home offers two porches. Come stay with us!
Bedroom #1 King Bed
Bedroom #2 King Bed
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed
Bedroom #4 Queen Bed
Bedroom #5 Queen Bed
Bedroom #6 Queen Bed
Common Space: Queen Airbed + 2 Couches
Entire House + Outdoor Space + Private Parking
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03935 + 03930
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Charleston rental home booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose yourrental:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 6 Bedroom Charleston Style Home w/ Parking! has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles