- As low as $379/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
✰Classic Charleston Charmer in the HEART of the coveted Historic District✰
♥ Walk Score of 98 - A Walker's Heaven
♥ Just blocks to the iconic Charleston City Market
♥ Steps to King Street's Finest Stores!
♥ 5 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers.
✶We understand how important it is to feel at home and this place offers that feeling. ✶
✰Bedroom #1: King bed w/ TV
✰Bedroom #2: Queen bed w/ TV
✰Bedroom #3: Queen bed
✰Bedroom #4: Queen bed
✰Bedroom #5: Two twin beds
Full access to the rental + Balconies + Off Street Parking for 4 Vehicles
Located just steps from iconic King Street! Named one of the best shopping streets in the country by U.S. News and World Report. Upper King Street is arguably the best district in town with high-end eateries, bustling bars, and tons of unique stores and stores. If you want Gucci - LuLu Lemon or Pottery Barn, that's also steps away on King Street. Just across the street is one of the best downtown Wine Bars. One of MANY cozy establishments steps away from you.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- 1 Block to King Street! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.0 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles