About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Enormous Groups and Families looking to travel in complete extravagant comfort and privacy! This 4 separate condo- 8 bedroom/8 bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 122 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and entirely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with queen sized sleeper couch in each unit, for a total of 12 Queen beds, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for sizable groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind charming rental!
An outdoor patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are outstanding local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Paid, reserved parking available on site on a first come, first served basis for $25/day. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. We also have off-site parking (a short two block walk) available for $15/nighttime. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
Operational Permit #: OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Find your best deal:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. The Edisto River Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles