About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Substantial Groups and Families looking to travel in complete extravagant comfort and privacy! This 4 separate condo- 8 bedroom/8 bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 122 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and entirely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with queen sized sleeper couch in each unit, for a total of 12 Queen beds, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for huge groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind elegant rental!
An outdoor patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home beverages. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are fabulous local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Paid, reserved parking available on site on a first come, first served basis for $25/day. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. We also have off-site parking (a short two block walk) available for $15/nighttime. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
Operational Permit #: OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Edisto River Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles