- As low as $1,839/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free breakfast available
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 24
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Generous Groups and Families looking to travel in complete opulent comfort and privacy! This 4 separate condo- 8 bedroom/8 bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 122 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and entirely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with queen sized sleeper couch in each unit, for a total of 12 Queen beds, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for sizable groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind gorgeous rental!
An outdoor patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are magnificent local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Paid, reserved parking available on site on a first come, first served basis for $25/day. There are 4 spaces that are available to all 8 units. We also have off-site parking (a short two block walk) available for $15/nighttime. Please inquire if this is something you're interested in
Operational Permit #: OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. The Edisto River Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book The Edisto River Complex- 4 Condo Complex?Book Online Get Information Call: