- As low as $686/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free breakfast available
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Laundry detergent
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The PERFECT vacation rental for Weddings, Extensive Groups and Families looking to travel in complete opulent comfort and privacy! This 4 Condo- 8 Bedroom/ 8 Bathroom Complex is the ONLY property in Charleston that can host your entire event in their own private suites just steps from the heart of Downtown Charleston!
This unique multi-suite listing accepts the entire family to travel in complete comfort and privacy. Sleep up to 24 guests in our 122 Spring Street Complex! Featuring four brand-new separate and completely equipped 2 bedrooms 2 bathroom suites complete with a full-sized sleeper couch in each unit, there is no listing in Charleston that can accommodate your entire event in this kind of privacy! The Suites at Sanctuary Court are walking distance from King Street, MUSC, The College of Charleston and many other stores, eateries and bars. This listing is ideal for enormous groups, family trips, bachelor/bachelorette events and much more. Inquire for more details about this one of a kind beautiful rental!
An outdoor patio furnished with teak tables/chairs and benches over looking our "living court" and across from Estadio Restaurant. Making this a great place to grab a drink and sit back and relax.
We are available to make your visit to historic Charleston a memorable escape to absorb the southern hospitality and appeal of this world acclaimed destination. We will provide check-in instructions one week prior to your arrival, but if you have any questions in the meantime, we’ll be happy to answer them.
There will be a guide book waiting in your suite that can answer most questions about the suite itself and provide our favorite dining recommendations, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions before you arrive!
The vacation rental suites at Sanctuary Court are located in the heart of the Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood in historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough draws young professionals to its restored, wood-fronted homes. King, Cannon, and Spring Streets, are dotted with indie stores, vintage stores, and bakeries. Trendy eateries serve up everything from comforting Southern fare to Mediterranean cuisine, and Upper King Street has hip bars for craft beer and home drinks. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xaio Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen, Warehouse, Chez Nous and Josephine Wine Bar. Wildflour Pastry and 132 Coffee and Kitchen bar are amazing local coffee stores in within a block.
Charleston is best seen by foot or bicycle but if you have any other transportation needs, the following are who we recommend:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Pre-arranged paid, reserved on-site parking is available for $25/day. $10 Daily street parking passes may also be available. Please inquire and pre-arrange prior to arrival if you will have a car with you.
Operational Permit #: OP2020-01405
**This is a second story unit with no elevators. NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE**
Supplied with every Charleston Vacays Stay:
Personal Local Direct Property Manager Contact
Paper Products (trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into this by and between CKC Properties, LLC, (the “Manager”) and the Guest. Guest Information: 1. Term. Term beginning on the Arrival Date and ending on the Departure Date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
Certain properties are available for early check-in and/or late check-out for an additional fee. 2. Property
& Address. The vacation rental property (the “Property”) is: (directions available on request) 122 Spring Street Suite 201,202,301, and 302 Charleston, SC 29403 3. Occupancy Limit. The max. number of guests allowed at the Property at any one time is: 6 per suite 24 Total. 4. Rental Amount, Fees and Payments. It is hereby agreed that the TOTAL RENT DUE is stated in listing website. Rent and Fees for the Property are due as follows: a.) INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT – 25% payment of the total rent is due immediately at time of booking. Guests must cancel 60 days prior to check-in date to receive a full refund. b.) FINAL PAYMENT OF RENT – Final 75% payment of the total rent is due 60 days prior to the check in date. At this point there is no refunds of any amount of the booking payments. c.) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) will be charged 3 days prior to guest(s) departure date and shall be held by the booking company and/or manager to cover any damage or costs incurred during the Guest’s time at the Property. If there are excess monies remaining of Security Deposit after the Manager’s inspection of the Property, the booking company shall refund the excess monies within Four (4) days of Guest’s departure from Property. No reservation is effective until Manager’s receipt of the Final Payment. 5. Travel insurance. You are not required to obtain a CSA Travel Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay. Please note that no refunds will be supplied by Manager due to any situation arising after Sixty (60) days from arrival unless certain situations arise as listed in Section 9 herein. 6. Parking Limit for Rental. There is no parking included with this rental reservation but the Manager may provide on-site parking for an additional $25/nighttime, off-site parking for an additional $15/nighttime and/or 0n street parking passes for $5/daily pass. This is subject to availability and must be confirmed by the Manager. 7. Property Damage or Injury. Guest and guest event agree that property is not a handicap accessible property. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the Guest or visitors of the Guest which causes injury or death to any person or damage to Property or the surroundings properties. Guest shall be responsible for all said damage to the Property caused by Guest or Guest’s event. Guest shall pay all costs to repair or replace the damaged property plus a Twenty-Five Percent (25%) management fee of the total replacement or repair costs to be deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay. If the damages are more than the deposit and the insurance coverage amount, Guest shall be billed directly for immediate payment of the full amount due. CKC Properties, LLC is the Manager of the Property and the Agent of the property owner and is acting at all times in the best interest of the owner. Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the property owner and Manager, their employees and all their representatives from claims, suits or damages of any kind including personal injury arising out of or related to: (a) any acts or omissions of Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, (b) Guest's occupancy of the property including damages or losses arising from the Manager, their employees' and all their representatives' negligence or gross negligence, (c) theft of, or damage to the personal property of the Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, personal property, (d) any damages or losses relating to fire, acts of God, criminal acts, acts of the Owner's or Manager’s negligence or gross negligence or failure thereof, or (e) the presence mold or hazardous materials. Under no circumstances shall Guest(s) be entitled to recover consequential, incidental, or punitive damages from Manager, its Owners, employees or representatives. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance. 8. Trash Collection, Cleaning & Departure. Check-in and Check-out times must be stringently enforced. If a Guest checks in before Arrival Date, an additional full day’s Rent will be charged, payable upon taking occupancy. Check-out after 11:00 a.m. on Departure Day without prior written approval and payment of additional fee will incur an additional full day’s Rent which will be charged as Excess Cleaning Cost deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages or costs during your stay. If the damages are more than the deposit and the insurance coverage amount, Guest shall be billed directly for immediate payment of the full amount due. Manager does not have a storage room; however please notify us ten (10) days in advance if you must ship items to us in advance to hold until your arrival. THERE IS NOT A DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE. Prior to Departure, guests shall wash all dishes and return the dishes how originally stored in cabinets, bag and remove the trash from Property to the trash area, and strip the linens off the beds and leave them at the bottom of stairs on the tile floor (not on carpet). If Manager's cleaning service is required to spend more than five (5) hours cleaning the Property or if a trip to the dump is required to haul away excess trash, an additional fee will be charged at $50 per hour beyond the five (5) hours (plus Dump Fees), and will be deducted from the Security Deposit, and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance Policy. Linens and bath towels are supplied with the Property, but please bring your own beach towels. The Guest will be charged Fifty Dollars ($50.00) per item for any linens, towels, dishes, or other items taken from the Property. If the item damaged or lost exceeds Fifty Dollar ($50.00) in value, the cost of the item plus a twenty-five percent (25%) management fee shall be deducted from the Security Deposit and/or claimed against your CSA Travel Insurance
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Edisto River Complex- 4 Condo Complex has 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles