- As low as $395/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
♟ 2 Living Rooms & 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 4 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Savor full private access to this pretty 6 bedroom duplex featuring:
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 6: King Bed
- 2 Kitchens & 2 Living Rooms!
- Charleston-Style Porch with Seating on Each Level
- Intelligent TVs in Every Bedroom!
- Dining Table in Each Unit
- Two air beds included upon request!
- Private front porches with seating :)
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guests have access to the entire 6BR home made up of two separate units, two porches, and four off-street parking spaces!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03222 + 03223
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have discounts for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your group choose vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 6BR / 6BA - Walk to King! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 6BR / 6BA - Walk to King!?Book Online Get Information Call: