- As low as $999/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
♟ 2 Living Rooms & 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 4 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Appreciate full private access to this alluring 6 bedroom duplex featuring:
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 3: King Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed & En-Suite Bath
Bedroom 6: King Bed
- 2 Kitchens & 2 Living Rooms!
- Charleston-Style Porch with Seating on Each Level
- Intelligent TVs in Every Bedroom!
- Dining Table in Each Unit
- Two air beds included upon request!
- Private front porches with seating :)
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guests have access to the entire 6BR home made up of two separate units, two porches, and four off-street parking spaces!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is spectacular for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03222 + 03223
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Book your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Select your vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 6BR / 6BA - Walk to King! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles