- As low as $289/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ Two Separate Units Make Up 6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms
♟ 2 Living Rooms & 2 Kitchens!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 4 Off-Street Parking Spots Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Savor full private access to this alluring 6 bedroom duplex featuring:
Bedroom 1: King Bed & En-Suite
Bedroom 2: King Bed & En-Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed & En-Suite
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed & En-Suite
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
- 2 Kitchens & 2 Living Rooms!
- Charleston-Style Porch with Seating on Each Level
- Intelligent TVs in Every Bedroom!
- Dining Table in Each Unit
2 Air Mattresses Available Upon Request
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher & Laundry Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest has access to entire 6BR home made up of two separate units, two porches, and four off-street parking spaces!
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is amazing for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the largest rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 6BR / 6BA - Walk to King! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles