- As low as $697/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 8 bathrooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 4124 sq ft (383 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4124 square feet
Permit Number: 03792
The Space: This former historic Bed and Breakfast has undergone a magical transformation into what is a freshly-refreshed 8 bedroom/8 bath designer's showcase home in the fashionable, laid-back Radcliffborough neighborhood. Close to great eateries and historic sights.
Our roomy 3-floor home, ‘The Bee and Blossom’, is ideal for groups up to 16 guests with 8 bedrooms, 8 full baths. Located just off of Ashley Ave, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, The Bee and Blossom features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. Upon entering the home you'll be greeted by the sizable first floor bedrooms, each with their own full bathrooms, as well as the huge living room and kitchen towards the back. The enormous living room features ample seating, a huge flat screen TV, and a dining table that can be converted to provide 6-8 dining seats. The kitchen is located off the living room and features a breakfast bar with seating for four, and is completely equipped with basic kitchen cookware for your stay. The remainder of the bedrooms are located on the second and third levels, each with its own full bathroom. A second living room can also be found on the third floor with room to relax and appreciate the flat screen TV. Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. Outside you'll find the home's inviting two-level porch, as well as the relaxing courtyard where you can enjoy a drink, good conversation, and Charleston's pretty weather.
The driveway is a public easement walk way.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side bags allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and striking streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's comfortable eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of gorgeous stores, from antique treasures to beautiful stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Bee & Blossom by StayDuvet
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles