- As low as $317/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 652 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 652 square feet
** Please read the entire listing prior to booking. **
Book two weekend nights then reach out to HOST to extend either day before or day after..for COMPLIMENTARY!
(Note: Offer Valid for stays until September 30, 2023 Only. Must include Saturday and Sunday stay. Not valid with any other offers.)
Step 1: Message HCVR to make sure your stay dates qualify.
Step 2: Book 2 nights that must include a Saturday.
Step 3: Message HCVR to let them know you have booked and that you'd like the additional nighttime complimentary.
Step 4: HCVR will extend your stay for one additional nighttime without charge.
INDIGO SUITE: Savor a private bottom-floor 1-bedroom suite in a classic Charleston single home, constructed in 1905. Features a gated entry porch for morning coffee, a sleek modern eat-in kitchen, queen-size bedroom, full bathroom, and roomy living area with a queen sofabed. Charming historic touches include original wood floors, non-working fireplace, and window panes. Ideal for couples, modest families, or friends. Located in Cannonborough/Elliotborough, one block from King Street.
NOTE: 2 adults only. Will allow additional 2 kids (under age of 18) for total of 4.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON POTENTIAL FOR NOISE: Our location offers the vibrant energy of a lively urban setting, with exceptional dining, entertainment, and music venues close by, including those on King Street, just a block away. While we comply with the city's noise ordinance and cannot control external noise, we advise guests that street noises and typical urban sounds are to be expected. Please be aware that being on the bottom floor of a historic home without modern soundproofing may result in hearing other guests or street sounds. HCVR does not provide discounts or refunds for noise-related complaints. By renting this unit, you acknowledge and accept the potential for noise as described.
PARKING: One off-street parking spot included. Additional parking available at close by City of Charleston garage. No tandem parking, blocking driveways/stairwells. Motorcycles, scooters, golf carts not allowed. Plugging EV cars into home's power outlets prohibited. Contact Host for parking concerns. Non-compliance may result in towing by HOA without prior notice.
NEED MORE SPACE? Inquire about additional units at the same property or two blocks away on Spring Street for bigger groups, weddings, or family get-togethers.
- No events or events allowed.
- Only guests on the reservation and registered with Host are allowed.
- No smoking of any kind, nor candles inside the unit nor outside on the porch, parking areas.
- No family pets allowed.
- EVs (electric cars) are not to be connected to outlets.
- City of Charleston Quiet hours from 11 pm to 7 am.
- Non-compliance may result in immediate termination without refund.
Check-In Time: 4pm
Check-Out Time: 10am
GUEST REGISTRATION: Before arrival, all guests must register with complete names, dates of birth, car information, a valid unexpired photo ID, and acceptance of the renters agreement. A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon submission. Check-in details, including door and WiFi codes, will be emailed 48 hours prior to arrival. Accurate guest information is required to avoid cancellation without a refund.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A security deposit hold of $350 is required by HCVR for this unit. It will be released 7 days after checkout if no issues arise. The security deposit hold is placed by HCVR and may involve separate payment methods.
TV: Appreciate SmartTVs with complimentary content apps. Guests can log into their own app accounts and must log off before leaving. No cable or local TV channels supplied.
CONSUMABLES: We offer initial supplies (coffee, creamer, sugar) for the Keurig. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, laundry pods, detergent, and trash bags based on availability. Starter supplies not replenished during stay. Consider bringing additional or buying locally for bigger quantities.
WIFI: Guests have complimentary access to WiFi. Modifying or disconnecting the WiFi service, including for TVs, WiFi, and door locks, is not allowed. Any intentional tampering or disconnection of WiFi and/or routers will result in immediate eviction without a refund. Standard internet connectivity supplied; capacity and speed limitations could apply when handling high-bandwidth demands.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Review your reservation's policy. Cancellations within refund period have 3% processing fee. Consider "Cancel for Any Reason" Insurance. No refunds for appliance/internet/HVAC/water issues. No refunds for power outages, internet disruptions, water shortages, flooding, construction, or evacuations due to natural events.
HURRICANE SEASON AND WEATHER EVENTS: Refunds/cancellations for hurricanes are only available with specific Governor-issued evacuation order for Charleston County during your stay. Our policy excludes weather events affecting your departure or transit locations. No refunds for other weather-related incidents, sickness, or flight cancellations as per our cancellation policy. Hurricane season is June to November. Protect your plans by purchasing Travel Insurance from Holy City Vacation Units or a trusted provider.
GUEST COMPLAINTS: Notify the Host promptly to address and resolve issues. Failure to communicate complaints timely forfeits the right to raise concerns. Host not responsible for external noises.
- Leave bed(s) unmade, but not stripped.
- Place used towels on bathroom floor.
- Run dishwasher if needed.
- Remove all food from refrigerator and freezer, ensuring nothing is left.
- Dispose of closed trash bags in designated bin near parking area.
- Double-check belongings.
- Close and lock all doors, including porches.
- Send text message to notify check-out.
NOTE: Guests acknowledge housekeeping fee covers standard cleaning (linen change, floor, kitchen, bathroom). Extra cleaning, e.g., biohazardous fluids, may cost up to $1000. Linens/furnishings replaced at replacement value.
SECURITY CAMERAS: This property is equipped with external perimeter security cameras to monitor public areas such as porches, parking areas, front doors, and common spaces. These cameras are active and record video and audio for enhanced security during guest reservations. Any attempt to disconnect, cover, or tamper with the cameras will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
PEST CONTROL: Despite routine pest control services, occasional bugs such as flies, ants, mosquitoes, gnats, palmetto bugs, and flying termites are possible in the coastal region of South Carolina, specifically in Charleston. Guests should be vigilant about closing doors to prevent pests from entering. Please note that HCVR does not offer refunds for pest complaints.. If a guest makes a fraudulent claim about pests to seek compensation, they will be charged for a service call from the security deposit.
POLLEN SEASON in Charleston takes place from March to June, peaking in April. During this time, trees release fine-textured pollen that floats through the air, leaving a yellow dust coating on various surfaces. To minimize pollen indoors, it is recommended to keep doors closed. However, it's important to note that HCVR does not offer refunds for complaints related to pollen.
SERVICE ANIMALS: Family Animals are not allowed on the rental property. Any presence of pets will result in eviction and forfeiture of payments. However, service animals are welcome. Owners of service animals must answer two ADA-related questions: 1) Is the animal required due to a disability? 2) What tasks is the animal trained to perform? Guests must provide a rabies vaccination certificate and keep the service animal with them at all times – no crating nor leaving them alone in the unit. Misrepresenting pets as service animals will lead to eviction without a refund and potential penalties as per SC Code Section 47-3-980. Failure to provide requested information will be considered as having a pet, leading to reservation cancellation. Misrepresenting a pet as a service animal may result in eviction and a pet cleaning fee of up to $1000.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIRD-PARTY BOOKINGS, defined as the person making the reservation on the behalf of others.
Charleston City Permit: 03408
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking, windsurfing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental booking tips:
Finding the best value:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. 2 Nights Get 3rd Free Indigo Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available online. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles