- As low as $310/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 652 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 652 square feet
ABOUT INDIGO SUITE
Please read the entire listing prior to booking.
NOTE: 2 adults only. Will allow additional 2 kids (under age of 18) for total of 4.
Savor a private bottom-floor 1-bedroom suite in a classic Charleston single home, constructed in 1905. Complete with a private gated entry porch off of the main piazza with seating for morning coffee, the Indigo Suite features a sleek new kitchen, queen-size bedroom, eat-in modern kitchen, one full bath, and a cavernous living area with a queen sofabed.The Indigo Suite features a modern kitchen and historic touches original to the property including floors, fireplace, and window panes. This unit is on the bottom floor in a home that has other units. The layout is ideal for a couple, a modest family, or a group of friends: 1 Queen master bedroom,1 Living area with queen sofabed* Please note that this is a sofabed, and sofabeds will not be as comfortable as standard beds.
Indigo Suite has a WALKABILITY SCORE of 95. Located in the historic Cannonborough/Elliotborough neighborhood, and a block from famed King Street.
***IMPORTANT NOTE ON POTENTIAL FOR NOISE: Everything that makes this location spectacular also means it's not suburban peaceful! Our location is outstanding for walkability and is surrounded by marvelous dining and entertainment - which includes music venues, including those located close by on King Street, a block away. While the City of Charleston has a noise ordinance that starts at 11 pm through 7 am - any loud music should end at 11 pm, even on the weekends - HCVR cannot control our proximity to the liveliness that makes this an charming location, nor can we be held responsible for adjacent noise out of our control. *If there is loud music or excessive noise after 11 pm from anywhere other than the property, we ask guests to please contact the non-emergency police number and file a complaint. This is not a good location for those that are bothered by urban noises and/or who need complete peaceful in order to sleep. There may be street noises and other sounds typical of an urban location. This unit is on the bottom floor of a sizable home, with potential other guests in the unit above you - and you may hear your neighbors on-site and upstairs. As this building was constructed in 1095 and remodeled to retain the old-world Charleston appeal, the original wood floors do not have modern soundproofing. You may also hear other urban sounds like garbage trucks and other noises coming from the street areas. HCVR will not discount nor refund for noise complaints. By the act of renting this unit, the guest accepts the potential for noise as detailed above.
PARKING: This unit offers ONE off-street parking spot. Additional parking is located a block away in the City of Charleston parking garage at a charge of $18 per day. Note: No tandem parking. No blocking of stairwells or other cars. No motorbikes, scooters, golf carts, or any other type of motorized car. Guests are not to use modest side pad next to home. Guests are not to plug any car into the power outlets in the home, including but not limited to EV (Electric Vehicles). If there is a parking concern, please contact the Host immediately. HOA will tow without warning if parking rules are not followed.
PORCH: Your porch is immediately outside your gated area. Do not move porch furnishings to other areas of the property. Do not use the porch sitting in the front of the property as those are for the guests in the front unit. Thank you.
Need even more room? Please send an inquiry for more availability, including other units on the same property: 1 to 3 bedrooms and a bigger home that sleeps 8 and can be expanded to 14. We also have additional units available two blocks away on Spring Street that can accommodate bigger groups, ideal for wedding accommodations and family get-togethers.
No Parties (Note: THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!)
No guests that are not registered with host.
No smoking/candles inside or outside on property
No Family Animals
No EV (Electric Vehicles) to be connected to outlets
Quiet Hours 11pm to 7am
**Host/Property Manager reserves the right to terminate the rental immediately with no refund due to non-compliance of any of the rules listed above.
REGISTRATION: All guests are required to register prior to arrival with full names and dates of birth of all registered guests, car information, a copy of a valid unexpired photo ID such as a drivers license or a passport, and acceptance of a renters agreement. After information is complete, guest will receive a confirmation e-mail. Check-in information, including door and wifi codes, will be emailed 48 hours prior to arrival via e-mail. Please note that guest information must be correct or risk cancellation with no refund.
SECURITY DEPOSIT $350 as a credit card hold, to be released 7 days past checkout if no issues - security deposit required directly with HCVR. HCVR is a software-connected Host that can charge and collect certain costs using a separate payment method outside of vacation rental portal websites.
TV: Please note that we offer SmartTVs that include some complimentary content apps. Guests are welcome to log into their private app accounts and are responsible for logging off before they leave. We do not offer cable, nor local TV channels.
CANCELLATION: Please review the cancellation policy. There is a 3% credit card processing fee for all cancellations.. Please consider "Cancel for Any Reason" Travel Insurance - either through us or elsewhere. Hurricane-related refunds are only given if a mandatory evacuation order for Charleston County is publicly proclaimed by the Governor of SC for the dates of your stay. This does not apply to weather events in a guest's location of departure or transit. No other weather-related, sickness, or flight cancellation events will be refunded, and please note that HCVR follows the cancellation policies. Please note that hurricane season is from early June to late November. Holy City Vacation Units strongly suggests all guests consider the purchase of Travel Insurance to safeguard their travels from unforeseen circumstances.
CONSUMABLES: We offer starter coffee pods/creamer/sugar for the Keurig coffee maker, and may include hotel-size shampoo/conditioner/soap, and other consumables such as laundry pods, laundry detergent, and trash bags as available. If you believe you'll need more than those modest amounts, we ask that you consider bringing additional supplies.
CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: We ask minimal of our guests upon check-out, but do require the following:
* Leave bed(s) unmade, but not stripped.
* Leave towels on floor of bathroom.
* Run the dishwasher if needed.
* Discard all foods from the refrigerator and freezer - Don't leave anything at all in the refrigerator or the freezer.
* Place closed trash bag(s) into the corresponding bin located behind or adjacent to the home near the parking area marked with your unit letter.
* Check to make sure you have taken all of your belongings!
* Close/lock all of the doors (including those to porches and verandahs!)
* Text us when you've checked out!
SECURITY CAMERAS: This property is monitored via external perimeter security cameras overlooking exterior public areas such as porches, parking, and common areas. Security cameras record during a guest reservation.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THIRD-PARTY BOOKINGS.
COVID-19 Note: Our housekeeping crew will be adhering to strict CDC and DHEC recommended procedures.
Charleston City Permit: 02389
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking, windsurfing, and motor boating offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family commit to the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Indigo Suite: Amazing Location has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Indigo Suite: Amazing Location?Book Online Get Information Call: