- As low as $296/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 650 sq ft (60 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 square feet
563 King E
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Unwind and relax in this pretty Charleston home featuring exposed brickwork, lustrous floors, and a full kitchen dressed with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops! When you're not out exploring the many close by stores, eateries, museums, and art galleries of the downtown area, stretch out on a colorful and comfortable couch to watch a good movie on the mounted flatscreen TV or some board games with friends. You'll appreciate hanging out on the cavernous rooftop deck to soak up some sun while catching up on a good mystery novel. Finish up an evening with a leisurely walk around the neighborhood then come home to get a great sleep in one of the king-size beds.
Brown's Court Bakery, D'Allesandro's Pizza, and Ladles Soups Downtown are just a few of the terrific eateries within walking distance of the home, so be sure to discover them all while you're here. You'll also have tons of shopping opportunities to take advantage of at places like The Stores at Belmond Charleston Place and South Windermere Center.
THINGS TO KNOW
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until June 2023. Contact Vacasa for parking details.
The license # for this rental is: BL007762-07-2017.
Parking notes: Beginning June 30, 2022, only loading & unloading is available at the unit. One parking pass will be included per unit for the Midtown Parking Garage
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL015355-03-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Spacious & chic villa in the heart of Charleston with full kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Spacious & chic villa in the heart of Charleston with full kitchen?Book Online Get Information Call: