- As low as $332/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- Video library
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 344 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 344 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
There is more to discover and discover here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, huge and utterly majestic!
Approximately 344-585 square feet, this state of the art studio features 1 Queen Bed or 2 Full Beds, and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V. and DVD player.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To find the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn, Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Call the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles