- As low as $1,015/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Video games
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice skating nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Property does not allow children
- Rock climbing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 7
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
Come stay at Rosé Getaway and savor spectacular sunset vistas from the private rooftop deck! The location is unbeatable just a couple blocks to King St.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 65in 4k TV with Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime video, ESPN+, Disney+ supplied
- Ultra High speed internet
- Washer + dryer
- Parking on premises for 1 car
First floor: Open concept living with high ceilings, plus a porch with a pair of rocking chairs. A huge kitchen, dining table for 6, and living room create the ideal place for gathering.
Second floor: 2 Queen bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom plus a porch with a wicker furnishings set.
Third floor: Master suite with King bed and private bathroom complete with double vanity sink, shower, and separate bath tub. Opens to the private rooftop deck with rocking chairs and wicker seating for 6.
STR Operational Permit OP2021-01861 and business license BL018942.
Guests park on premises and have access to the home with keyless entry. Your unique key code will be sent to you before check-in and will work for the duration of your stay.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable areas in Charleston. It is just three blocks from Upper King Street, where some of the world's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of Upper King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport
Other Things to Note:
Animals are allowed but there is a $200 fee per stay to cover the additional costs of cleaning. Family Pets must be housebroken and stay off of the furnishings (including beds). Please let us know how many family pets you will have when booking.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we appreciate showing off our handsome city. We know you will appreciate the Rosé Getaway and are available to help make your stay as positive as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Rooftop Deck with Parking - 3 Blocks to KING! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles