- As low as $238/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Streaming services
- Video games
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Rock climbing nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Come stay at Rosé Getaway and appreciate impressive sunset vistas from the private rooftop deck! The location is unbeatable just a couple blocks to King St.
- Walk to the best eateries, nightlife, and shopping
- 65in 4k TV with Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Prime video, ESPN+, Disney+ supplied
- Ultra High speed internet
- Washer + dryer
- Parking on premises for 1 car
First floor: Open concept living with high ceilings, plus a porch with a pair of rocking chairs. A enormous kitchen, dining table for 6, and living room create the ideal place for gathering.
Second floor: 2 Queen bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom plus a porch with a wicker furnishings set.
Third floor: Master suite with King bed and private bathroom complete with double vanity sink, shower, and separate bath tub. Opens to the private rooftop deck with rocking chairs and wicker seating for 6.
STR Operational Permit OP2021-01861 and business license BL018942.
Guests park on premises and have access to the home with keyless entry. Your unique key code will be sent to you before check-in and will work for the duration of your stay.
This home is in the most vibrant and walkable areas in Charleston. It is just three blocks from Upper King Street, where some of the world's most famed eateries are just a step away. Nightlife begins literally around the corner. Convenient to all tourist attractions.
Easily walk to the eateries, nightlife, and shopping of Upper King St and the surrounding neighborhoods.
DASH is a complimentary shuttle service that accepts riders to discover the peninsula. Two of the routes have stops just around the corner. Visit the DASH website for a route map and more information.
Uber or Lyft around town or to the airport
Other Things to Note:
Family Animals are allowed but there is a $200 fee per stay to cover the additional costs of cleaning. Pets must be housebroken and stay off of the furnishings (including beds). Please let us know how many family pets you will have when booking.
There is an excessive noise monitor on the property - please respect the neighbors and the 11pm city mandated noise curfew.
For security purposes only, there is a camera that monitors the front porch entry.
This is not an event space. No events or events are allowed on the premises. No unregistered guests allowed.
Interaction with Guests:
As locals to Charleston we savor showing off our handsome city. We know you will appreciate the Rosé Getaway and are available to help make your stay as positive as possible, so please feel complimentary to reach out!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Rooftop Deck with Parking - 3 Blocks to KING! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles