- As low as $214/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Local meal delivery service
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Welcome to your appealing southern hideaway in the heart of Avondale! Our newly restored historic home is just steps away from the eclectic mix of stores, eateries, and local hotspots that make Avondale so unique.
Step inside and you’ll immediately feel the warmth and character of this attractively restored home. Appreciate a cup of coffee from our entirely outfitted coffee bar, complete with both coffee and Nespresso pods. Our kitchen has everything you need to whip up a home-cooked meal, and with grocery stores just a mile away, you won't have to venture far to stock up on supplies.
With 2 queen beds and 1 full bed, our home can comfortably accommodate families or groups of friends looking for a calming escape. And with complimentary parking, fast wifi, and a pet-friendly policy, you can bring your whole crew along for the ride!
When you're ready to discover the city, you're just a short 8-min. drive from the heart of downtown Charleston, where you can immerse yourself in the city's rich history and culture. Want to hit the beach? Folly Beach is just 20 mins. away, and when it's time to head home, the Charleston International Airport is just a 15-min. drive.
Whether you're in town for business or enjoyment, our historic Avondale home is the ideal place to call your own. Book your stay today and experience the best that Charleston has to offer!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 5 total pets
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Historic Home Steps from Avondale has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.8 miles
- The Citadel - 1.8 miles
- City Marina - 1.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.0 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.1 miles
- William Aiken House - 2.7 miles
- Marion Square - 2.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 2.8 miles