- As low as $707/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Welcome to South 105A, a roomy home offering 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, ideal for accommodating 8 guests with ease. The well-supplied kitchen is designed for cooking and entertaining, while the living areas are inviting and comfortable. Extra amenities include an in-unit washer and dryer, 2 off-street parking spots, and close proximity to Cannon Green. Savor a enchanting stay here in the heart of downtown Charleston!
- Feel Luxury in Downtown Charleston
Located on the first floor of a gorgeous two-unit duplex, this four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home is located on the coveted Spring Street, just steps away from Cannon Green.
- Luxury Accommodations
Feel comfort and style as you step foot through the front door, where a generously sized kitchen seamlessly opens up to an inviting living room. Each of the four bedrooms are a getaway in itself, all boasting ample space, enormous closets, and bright, modernized en-suite bathrooms. This 4 bedroom haven promises comfort with plush king, queen, and full beds, complemented by 4 extravagant bathrooms. Bathrooms include rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, premium towels, and fresh toiletries.
- Outdoor Oasis
Savor the elegant Charleston weather in the private outdoor area adjacent to the home with cozy furnishings and a roomy outdoor dining table. Whether it's your morning coffee or a sunset beverage, relax in these inviting outdoor seating areas.
- Prime Location
Located just a few blocks from the lively King Street, you're in the hub of Charleston's best dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Dive into the city's rich history and culture, all just steps away.
- Need More Space? Explore Our Home Collections
For those seeking more space or planning a group hideaway, we've thoughtfully designed our properties in collections of multiple adjacent homes. This unique arrangement provides the luxury of private space for each member of your group while keeping everybody conveniently close. Book the second floor unit, 105B (listing 1730416), to have the whole home and all eight bedrooms, or add on 105.5 (listing 1730502) for additional space.
Permit # OP2022-03148
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the best rental:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 A) has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles