About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1250 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation Permit 2022-02721
1250 SF . The master bedrooms and full baths are private and are located on different sides of the duplex . Nice size great room with gas fireplace ,breakfast area, full galley kitchen,laundry room with washer and dryer , front porch with rocking chairs and nice size privacy fenced backyard with stamped concrete patio and gas grille . Modest screened porch .
Neighborhood : Stono Park is a convenient but peaceful neighborhood comprised of single family homes,duplexes and townhomes . The neighborhood is located 4 miles from historic Charleston. There is a nice kid friendly park 3 homes away . The greenway,which is a 15 mile running,cycling and walking trail is located 1 block behind the duplex .
There are eateries and taverns located within walking distance .
We appreciate animals but family pets are not allowed .
Please limit smoking to the front covered porch or back yard . Thanks!
About the Area
This condo is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Citadel Mall and Ashley Landing Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Jet skiing and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Spacious 2 BRS 2 Baths has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, call the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 3.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.5 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.6 miles
- City Marina - 3.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.9 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.9 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 4.6 miles