- As low as $156/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 BR/3.5 BA Luxury Suite (Upstairs of Charleston Style Duplex)
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 1 Block to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + En-Suite + TV
Additional Linens: Queen Pullout Bed
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex, 1 parking space, and porch with seating!
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the gorgeous and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. ? THE INNS ? Beautiful 3BR/3.5BA Suite! Heart of Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles