- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 BR/3.5 BA Luxury Suite (Upstairs of Charleston Style Duplex)
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 1 Block to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom second-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #2: King Bed + En-Suite + TV
Bedroom #3: Queen Bed + En-Suite + TV
Common Area: Queen Airbed (per request)
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex and 1 parking space!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04284
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? THE INNS ? Lovely 3BR Suite! Heart of Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles