- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, newly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Luxury Suite (First Floor)
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 2 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom first-floor suite!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
- Kitchen & Living Area
- Breakfast Table with Seating for Four
- Washer & Dryer In-Unit
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
We provide an simple self check-in process with keyless entry! All check-in details are sent over 7 days prior to arrival.
You'll have access to entire downstairs 2BR suite, porch, and one parking space!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04172
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03061 + 03062
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. THE INNS Amazing 2 BR 1 BA Luxury Suite! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles