- As low as $441/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Ideal for a enormous family! Just one block away from upper King Street, the new epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining, all located within just a few blocks of the rental. Our incredible cultural city also offers galleries, museums, handsome churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 2 off-street parking spots!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is three stories, and starts on the second floor of the building. The first floor is home to the kitchen, living area with a pull out queen sectional couch, one bedroom, and 1.5 baths. There is no formal dining space. The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, range, compact dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools.
The second floor has two bedrooms, one with a king size bed, one with a queen size bed, and one bathroom.
The third floor is only a bedroom that has a full size bed and one bathroom. The ceilings on the third floor are lower than the ceilings in the rest of the rental as you can see in the photos.
This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private rental. Guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our impressive city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide TWO (2) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device included as opposed to standard cable
• This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum
• City of Charleston Permit OP2023-03590
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Booking in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Revitalized Historical Southern Residence has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.0 miles
Ready to book Revitalized Historical Southern Residence?Book Online Get Information Call: