- As low as $359/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (185.8 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Ideal for a enormous family! Just one block away from upper King Street, the new epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining, all located within just a few blocks of the rental. Our fabulous cultural city also offers galleries, museums, charming churches, carriage tours, great shopping, and the beach is just 15 mins. away. Equipped with 2 off-street parking spots!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This rental is three stories, and starts on the second floor of the building.
The first floor is home to the kitchen, living area with a pull out queen sectional couch, one bedroom (queen bed), and 1.5 baths. There is no formal dining space. The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, range, compact dishwasher, dinnerware, pots & pans, and basic cooks tools.
The second floor has two bedrooms, one with a king size bed, one with a queen size bed, and one bathroom.
The third floor is only a bedroom that has a full size bed and one bathroom. The ceilings on the third floor are lower than the ceilings in the rest of the rental as you can see in the photos.
This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum.
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private rental. Guests have access to the entire space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our pretty city has to offer!
Most everything is within walking distance. If guests do have a car, we provide TWO (2) off-street parking spaces. We suggest an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
There are multiple taxi services, Uber supplied.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• This unit has a 2 nighttime minimum
• City of Charleston Permit OP2023-03590
Interaction with Guests:
We are available to assist with any issues that may arise.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- First, have your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Revitalized Historical Southern Residence has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles