- As low as $482/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Table tennis
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom island home with tropical back yard getaway with private swimming pool. This home features gorgeous outdoor spaces with broad decking around the pool, poolside bar, outdoor seating, screen porch, outdoor shower, and a ping pong table. This is a raised home with all the living space and bedrooms on one floor. As you come up the stairs and enter you will instantly notice the abundance of light and space with the huge cathedral ceiling in this incredible open floor plan. The living room has a enormous wall-mounted flat screen TV, a deck and windows that overlook the pool. The kitchen features a center Island with granite counter tops, upgraded appliances, and a gas stove. Just off the kitchen there is a separate dining space surrounded by windows with a sizable trestle table with enough seating for 8. Off the living room, through the glass French doors you will find a pool table for everybody to appreciate. The master bedroom is also just off the living room and includes an ensuite bathroom with upsized shower. The master bedroom also has a private deck overlooking the pool. There are two secondary bedrooms and two additional full bathrooms plus an office work-space which is ideal to set up your laptop and any additional electronics. For additional sleeping capacity there is a queen sleeper couch in the living room.
Pool can be heated during the months of April, May, September and October. Pool is a heat pump and has limited abilities based on the outside temperature. Heat Pump cannot keep up if the outside temperature is below 55 degrees. Request to heat must be made at least 10 days ahead of arrival. There is a nonrefundable fee of $100 to heat the pool.
Note: Guests are renting the upper level of this home, the lower level is not occupied and is not supplied or available to rent. Home includes linens, Wi-Fi, gas grille (propane tanks can be exchanged at our office during working hours), screen porch (poolside under the master sundeck), multiple sun decks, and an outside shower. Garage to the right is for guest use and is a manual lifting garage door. No smoking. No family pets. Fireplace is not for guest use. Occupancy Cap is 8.
PARKING: Please park on the driveway. Do not park on 42nd Ave or Wildwood Ave or in the grass. The Police actively patrol and will issue tickets.
Bedroom #1 Master suite with king bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. TV.
Bedroom #2 Queen Bed shares hall bathroom with combination shower/bath with bedroom #3
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed shares hall bathroom can share with bedroom #2 or can us the full bathroom off the living room.
Additional linens includes: 1 queen sleeper couch (Living room)
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/1/24 to 8/16/24; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom island home with tropical backyard and private pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.