- As low as $309/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1256 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1256 square feet
Linens: 2 King, 1 Queen
Gather your family together and treat them to a dream vacation at 17 Sandcrab Court at Wild Dunes. This completely modernized home features amenities that will make everybody's dreams come true. It is really one of the nicest three-bedroom homes within the famed community!
Highlights of the remodel include:
• State of the Art Appliances, Including a Jenn-Air Gas Stove
• All New Kitchen
• Quartz Countertops
• Cabinets with Designer Pulls,
• Clay Farmhouse Sink
• White Subway Tile
• Hand Scraped Acacia Wood Floors
• Tankless Water Heater
• All New Bathrooms with Stunning Tile Work and New Cabinets
• New Solid Wood Doors
• Enclosed Screen Porch, Making a Handsome Sunroom
• New Outdoor Shower and Foot Wash Station
• New Gas Grille
• Grand Flat Panel Televisions in Living Room, Master Bedroom, and Sunroom
• Wood Ceiling
• All New Furnishings Throughout Home
Inside of this marvelous home you will find that it is all on a single level. With its Acacia wood floors, comforting beach colors, and spectacular style, the attention to detail and the quality of the renovation will be immediately noted after entering 17 Sandcrab Court. The sunroom is anchored by a giant couch that wraps around the corner of the room and is ideally positioned to catch the game on the flat screen TV. The gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz surfaces and gas stove, opens up to the dining area that seats eight, with an additional table for four in the sunroom. These dining areas are ideal to bring everybody together to tell the tall tales of the fish that got away, or the swell too big to ride in the surf. Finally, when the sun has set, and it is time to dream about the adventures of the day, your family will all be comfortable in one of the three attractively decorated bedrooms. The master bedroom features a king bed. One guest bedroom also features a king bed with the final guest bedroom boasting a queen bed.
Finest of all, 17 Sandcrab Court is just one block from the beach! Just a short walk will bring you to the dream destination that makes the Isle of Palms one of the best beaches on the East Coast. As a matter of fact, the Island has been awarded the Blue Wave Award for the cleanliness of the beach and the water. Your family will appreciate countless hours there during your dream vacation.
A dream of the beach is awaiting you at 17 Sandcrab Court!
Amenity Note: This property does not have access to a community swimming pool. Please follow the link for a complete review of conveniences access in Wild Dunes: https://www.beachsidevacations.com/wild-dunes-amenities.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at vacation home.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for two cars.
Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, this beach home on the Isle of Palms is an simple drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and amazing dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this cottage is in Sandcrab, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental:
- First, have your family choose date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Totally Renovated 17 Sandcrab Court! $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit! Gorgeous Wild Dunes Cottage! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.