- As low as $948/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4002 sq ft (372 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4002 square feet
Incredible 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bath home with new elevated Salt Water Pool, fresh furnishings and coastal décor. Executive Kitchen with Sub Zero, Wolf and Bosch appliances completely equipped for the cooks on vacation. The dining Room seats 8 with room for 2 additional seats at the adjacent bar. Warm wood floors flow throughout the home.
Panoramic view of the 5th fairway of the acclaimed Wild Dunes Links Course. Savor the view on the screened in porch or pool deck. This home is located in a peaceful neighborhood of the Wild Dunes resort creating even an even more private feel. The beach access is about a 10-15 min. walk. A Golf Cart is also available for an additional fee of $300 per week, please contact us for more information.
The first floor features a enormous master suite with a king size bed and two other bedrooms. All with en suite bathrooms. The second floor features a bedroom with two twin beds and a queen room with an en suite bathroom. Each bathroom has been remodeled with bespoke tile.
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: Full, BR 4: 2 Twin, BR 5: Queen
Please note: Elevator provides service from the garage to the 1st floor. Parking for 5 cars. Fireplace not for guest use. Pool size (20 ft by 30ft) can be heated or cooled for a fee. Pool heat is meant to extend the seasons but it all depends on outside temperatures. NO Smoking. Rents Saturday to Saturday from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Fishing and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Private Pool, Elevator, Golf Cart for Fee, Close to the Beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.