- As low as $1,017/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Table tennis
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
White Sands at 3203 Palm Blvd is a handsome freshly remodeled four bedroom and four and half bathroom home which comfortably sleeps 10. This handsome home has been professionally decorated with high end finishes such as French Oak and herringbone brick floor, pretty countertops, chef's kitchen. This home also features luxury amenities such as a private pool and hot tub, inviting outdoor living space with 2 TV’s, an outdoor fireplace and the huge, open kitchen; don’t forget to use the outdoor shower equipped with a bespoke surfboard shower head. Upon entering the home you are greeted with Charleston herringbone brick floors and classically southern shiplap walls and ceilings throughout. The feng shui continues through the home, and everything is conveniently located on the main level except for the bunk bedroom and bath which are located on the second floor. Beach access is directly across the street.
The home comes with a private concierge who is available before, during, and after your stay!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Isle of Palms. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest rental for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the best vacation rental in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your group decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. White Sands ~ Stunning Luxury & Private Pool has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you crave, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles
Ready to book White Sands ~ Stunning Luxury & Private Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: