- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Gated community
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1400 square feet
This impressive three bedroom villa is located within the gated community of Wild Dunes. This unique villa is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. Hello sunshine! The kitchen, dining, and living room (with queen sleeper couch) are open and airy. Glass sliding doors open to the balcony, which overlooks the Shipwatch pool and striking beach. The master bedroom, with king bed and private bath, has its own entrance to the balcony. A enchanting spot for a peaceful cup of coffee in the morning! The second bedroom has two twin beds and a private bath, while the third bedroom has a king bed, private balcony, and private bath. The Shipwatch community offers great amenities, including a seasonal community pool, private playground, direct community beach access, elevators and covered parking. Create everlasting memories at 'The Crow's Nest.'
Bedroom One: King bed
Bedroom Two: Two Twin Beds
Bedroom Three: King Bed with en suite bath
**THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Charleston area rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking a perfectrental home:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Shipwatch Villas C118 - The Crow's Nest has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.