- As low as $1,310/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis table
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Pelican, an AvantStay home!
Just a block from the famed Island of Palms Beach, this appealing, modern getaway is the ideal spot for your next coastal hideaway. An marvelous outdoor space presents a taste of heaven, where days are spent hanging by the pool, grilling out in the outdoor kitchen, and gathering under the covered, open-air lounge with TV. The home's breezy, beautiful interiors provide the ideal ambiance to relax and relax, but if you're up for some fun, challenge your crew to a game of poker, arcade basketball, or table tennis! After a day of activity, savor sunset beverages around the fire pit and toast to special moments shared with your favorite people.
Calling all history-buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you'll ever have. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city while being in close proximity to numerous striking beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course, Isle of Palms Beach, The Citadel Beach Club, Beach House Spa, Charleston Fishfinder Charters, Downtown Charleston, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Long Island Cafe, Duney's Ice Cream Shop, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- Please note that the indoor and outdoor fireplaces are non-operational.
- Please note that the pool is cleaned weekly by maintenance staff.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Friday.
- You must be 25 years or older to book this property.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
3 cars fit in the garage, plus another 3 in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 2 / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Queen bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Two Queen beds w/ En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Queen bed & twin over twin bunk bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Beachwood East, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beaches and Front Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Pelican by AvantStay
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.