- As low as $766/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3692 sq ft (343 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3692 square feet
Welcome to Pelican, an AvantStay home!
Just a block from the famed Island of Palms Beach, this striking, modern getaway is the ideal spot for your next coastal hideaway. An exceptional outdoor space presents a taste of heaven, where days are spent hanging by the pool, grilling out in the outdoor kitchen, and gathering under the covered, open-air lounge with TV. The home’s breezy, fresh interiors provide the ideal ambiance to relax and relax, but if you're up for some fun, challenge your crew to a game of poker, arcade basketball, or table tennis! After a day of activity, appreciate sunset drinks around the fire pit and toast to special moments shared with your favorite people.
Calling all history-buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city while being in close proximity to multiple gorgeous beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course, Isle of Palms Beach, The Citadel Beach Club, Beach House Spa, Charleston Fishfinder Charters, Downtown Charleston, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Long Island Cafe, Duney’s Ice Cream Shop, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- The wine refrigerator is currently out of service.
- The grille is currently out of service.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- Please note that the indoor and outdoor fireplaces are non-operational.
- Please note that the pool is cleaned weekly by maintenance staff.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Friday.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be included upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
3 cars fit in the garage, plus another 3 in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 2 / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Queen bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Two Queen beds w/ En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Queen bed & twin over twin bunk bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Beachwood East, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Stunning Beach Getaway w/ Pool & Outdoor Kitchen has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.