- As low as $332/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- HDTV with cable/satellite service
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Appreciate the world class amenities of Wild Dunes Resort from this centrally located home in the highly beautiful Pelican Bay neighborhood. Across from the beach and 100 yards to the pool, you will appreciate this bright and colorful home.
Upon entry, the bright and comfortable furnishings welcome you to the splendid living area with plenty of room to gather. The dining area sits in between the living room and kitchen, by the windows over looking the lagoon in the back yard for sunlight and bird watching. The dining table seats 8 comfortably and open to the main areas of the home.There is even a screen porch for you to appreciate! The completely equipped kitchen is just beside the dining area, complete with upgraded appliances and new countertops. There is also a powder room off living room for convenience.
Next to the front door is one of the master bedrooms with a private bathroom. This has a queen size bed, overlooks the front of the home.
The additional bedrooms are upstairs. The Master has a queen bed with its own private deck overlooking the enormous lagoon. It has a full bath, including a shower and separate tub. The remaining two upstairs bedrooms will have a queen bed and a room with two twins. These rooms will share a Jack-N-Jill style bathroom.
There is a covered garage for two cars and an outdoor shower for post-beach and pool trips. You and your family will appreciate it.
Pool Access: Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 3-5 Minute Walk
View: Lagoon View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 1800
Bedroom 1: Queen, Downstairs, Private Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen, Upstairs, Jack-N-Jill Bath
Bedroom 3 : Two Twins, Upstairs, Jack-N-Jill bath
Bedroom 4: Queen, TV, Upstairs, Private Bath
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered, 2 Driveway
BBQ Grille: Charcoal Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Other: HDTV, DVD
Sports Card - N/A
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Pelican Bay Community Pool.**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Pelican Bay, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Isle of Palms Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting and booking yourrental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. The FAMILY Spot in Wild Dunes - Walking Distance to Beach - Pool Access has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.