- As low as $476/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3493 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3493 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Queen ; Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Near Beach, House
This striking bespoke constructed home, located in the peaceful section of the island only 2 blocks from the beach is magnificent property to spend your next vacation in. The property has an open floor plan which is ideal for calming on your vacation.
Once you come in the property you are greeted with shining Australian cypress floors that lead to the entry entryway, office, kitchen with a bar, breakfast area as well as a sizable room used as a dining room, sun room, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a Master Bedroom suite on the first floor. The master bath has a separate soaking tub, shower and water closet. Appreciate your morning coffee from the deck opening off the bedroom overlooking the pool. There is also a deck off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with two full baths. There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. Sleeper Couch located in 2nd floor media room.
There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. The pool is a bespoke constructed saltwater pool that is great for unwinding and taking a dip after a day on the beach. The pool can be heated at an additional fee. This pool heat is for extending the season in late spring/ early fall months only. The rear yard is surrounded with a high wooden fence for privacy and handsomely landscaped. This home is close to the IOP recreation center which offers playground, soccer, basketball courts, and toddler's lot. Upgrades include flat screen Intelligent TV's in living room as well as all the bedrooms and media room.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, completely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
NO SMOKING/NO FAMILY PETS PLEASE NOTE : 4 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON / 7 NIGHT MIN FOR SUMMER AND SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee, but please keep in mind this is an electric pump and it only useful in the late spring/ early fall. There is no elevator at this property.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit!?Book Online Get Information Call: