About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3493 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2021 & 2022 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Queen ; Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Near Beach, House
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
This striking bespoke constructed home, located in the peaceful section of the island only 2 blocks from the beach is excellent property to spend your next vacation in. The property has an open floor plan which is ideal for calming on your vacation.
Once you come in the property you are greeted with shining Australian cypress floors that lead to the entry entryway, office, great room with fireplace, kitchen with a bar, breakfast area as well as a huge room used as a dining room, sun room, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a Master Bedroom suite on the first floor. The master bath has a separate soaking tub, shower and water closet. Savor your morning coffee from the deck opening off the bedroom overlooking the pool. There is also a deck off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with two full baths. There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. Sleeper Couch located in 2nd floor media room.
There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. The pool is a bespoke constructed saltwater pool that is great for unwinding and taking a dip after a day on the beach. The pool can be heated at an additional fee. The rear yard is surrounded with a high wooden fence for privacy and gorgeously landscaped. This home is close to the IOP recreation center which offers playground, soccer, basketball courts, and toddler's lot. Upgrades include flat screen Intelligent TV's in living room as well as all the bedrooms and media room.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, completely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
NO SMOKING/NO FAMILY PETS PLEASE NOTE : 3 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON / 7 NIGHT MIN FOR SUMMER AND SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee. There is no elevator at this property.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.