- As low as $359/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3493 sq ft (325 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3493 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Queen ; Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Near Beach, House
This striking bespoke constructed home, located in the peaceful section of the island only 2 blocks from the beach is fabulous property to spend your next vacation in. The property has an open floor plan which is ideal for calming on your vacation.
Once you come in the property you are greeted with shining Australian cypress floors that lead to the entry entry, office, kitchen with a bar, breakfast area as well as a sizable room used as a dining room, sun room, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a Master Bedroom suite on the first floor. The master bath has a separate soaking tub, shower and water closet. Savor your morning coffee from the deck opening off the bedroom overlooking the pool. There is also a deck off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with two full baths. Sleeper Couch located in 2nd floor media room.
There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. The pool is a bespoke constructed saltwater pool that is great for unwinding and taking a dip after a day on the beach. The rear yard is surrounded with a high wooden fence for privacy and delightfully landscaped. This home is close to the IOP recreation center which offers playground, soccer, basketball courts, and toddler's lot. Upgrades include flat screen Intelligent TV's in living room as well as all the bedrooms and media room.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, entirely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans.
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: No smoking. No Animals. This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Nighttime minimums vary for off season. Pool is heatable for a fee, but please keep in mind this is an electric pump and it only useful in the late spring/ early fall. There is no elevator at this property. Fireplace is not for guest use. Must be 25 years or older to book. Please contact with any questions!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.