- As low as $384/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located the exclusive Yacht Harbor area of Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms, this pretty 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom provides the ideal island hideaway. With private pool, golf course vistas, and a short walk to the IOP Marina, it's a vacationer's dream!
Upon entry, the neutral colors and comfortable furnishings welcome you to the living area with plenty of room to gather. Off the living room is a cavernous porch area, ideal for taking in the salty air, appreciating a nice meal outside, watching the golfers play by, or even keeping an eye on the kids in the outdoor private pool.
The modern kitchen, which is open the the dining and living room areas, is entirely equipped and features upgraded appliances and ample space for cooking a delicious meal. The central island in the kitchen is an ideal place to gather for conversations and drinks while breakfast or dinner is being prepared. The sizable dining table seats 8 comfortably and there are 3 bar stools at the island for additional guests.
There is one bedroom on the first floor (Bedroom #1). It features a King bed, TV, private balcony, and private bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms are located upstairs. The upstairs area also feature a cozy sitting room with a TV and a desk with a wireless printer. This is a useful spot for those who need to work or school remotely. Down the hall to the left, you'll find the second bedroom (Bedroom #2) which contains one set of full-size bunk beds (full over full). The room has a private bathroom and TV. The middle, or third, bedroom (Bedroom #3) will have a queen size bed, private bathroom, and a TV. To the right of the top of the stairs is the broad Master suite (Bedroom #4) which features a King bed and its own private balcony overlooking the golf course. Those who get to stay here can appreciate a enormous private bathroom with double vanity and separate tub and shower.
One of the most special aspects of the property is the backyard. Family and friends will want to spend hours calming by the pool and playing games. There is a fun outdoor bar area and a flat screen TV. It makes for ideal evening chats, outside dining and grilling, or simply to savor the spectacular nature surrounding the home. There is an outdoor shower to rinse the sand before entering the pool.
Take advantage of renting the home's golf cart for $150/week! Approval and waiver must be filled out. Be sure to mention upon booking.
Don't miss out on this great property! Book your stay with us at 13 Yacht Harbor today.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Can Not Be Heated)
Beach Access: 1/2 Mile, 10-12 Minutes Walking to 46th Avenue Access
Golf Cart: Yes, Additional Fee of $150/Week
Bikes: For Owner Use Only
View: Golf Course View
Animals: Not Accepted for Short Term Units
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 2400
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Full Over Full Bunk Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Master, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Extra Sleeping: Sofabed, Second Floor
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Open Air Porches
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To find the most suitable rental within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Gorgeous WILD DUNES Home with PRIVATE POOL on Yacht Harbor! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you simply love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. message the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.