- As low as $346/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
Located the exclusive Yacht Harbor area of Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms, this splendid 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom provides the ideal island hideaway. With private pool, golf course vistas, and a short walk to the IOP Marina, it's a vacationer's dream!
Upon entry, the neutral colors and comfortable furnishings welcome you to the living area with plenty of room to gather. Off the living room is a cavernous porch area, ideal for taking in the salty air, appreciating a nice meal outside, watching the golfers play by, or even keeping an eye on the kids in the outdoor private pool.
The modern kitchen, which is open the the dining and living room areas, is completely equipped and features upgraded appliances and ample space for cooking a delicious meal. The central island in the kitchen is an ideal place to gather for conversations and drinks while breakfast or dinner is being prepared. The huge dining table seats 8 comfortably and there are 3 bar stools at the island for additional guests.
There is one bedroom on the first floor (Bedroom #1). It features a King bed, TV, private balcony, and private bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms are located upstairs. The upstairs area also feature a cozy sitting room with a TV and a desk with a wireless printer. This is a useful spot for those who need to work or school remotely. Down the hall to the left, you'll find the second bedroom (Bedroom #2) which contains one set of full-size bunk beds (full over full). The room has a private bathroom and TV. The middle, or third, bedroom (Bedroom #3) will have a queen size bed, private bathroom, and a TV. To the right of the top of the stairs is the broad Master suite (Bedroom #4) which features a King bed and its own private balcony overlooking the golf course. Those who get to stay here can appreciate a sizable private bathroom with double vanity and separate tub and shower.
One of the most special aspects of the property is the backyard. Family and friends will want to spend hours calming by the pool and playing games. There is a fun outdoor bar area and a flat screen TV. It makes for ideal evening chats, outside dining and grilling, or simply to savor the spectacular nature surrounding the home. There is an outdoor shower to rinse the sand before entering the pool.
Take advantage of renting the home's golf cart for $150/week! Approval and waiver must be filled out. Be sure to mention upon booking.
Don't miss out on this great property! Book your stay with us at 13 Yacht Harbor today.
Pool Access: Private Pool (Can Not Be Heated)
Beach Access: 1/2 Mile, 10-12 Minutes Walking to 46th Avenue Access
Golf Cart: Yes, Additional Fee of $150/Week
Bikes: For Owner Use Only
View: Golf Course View
Family Animals: Not Accepted for Short Term Units
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 2400
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Full Over Full Bunk Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Master, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Extra Sleeping: Sofabed, Second Floor
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Open Air Porches
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. WILD DUNES Home with PRIVATE POOL, Golf Views and Walk to Marina! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.