About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
New Construction, Scheduled to be Completed March 2023
Linens: 3 Kings, TBD Remaining Linens
Baths: 6 Full Baths, 3 Half Baths
Once construction is finished (March 2023) 3108 Palm Boulevard will be the destination where your family will discover true ocean treasures in a home that is the very best on the Isle of Palms.
This six-bedroom, six bath home will soon be one of the most handsome and treasured properties featured oceanfront in along the Charleston coast. Constructed and designed by two of the very finest in South Carolina, 3108 Palm Boulevard will offer your family dozens of features that your family will treasure. One of the most special features of this home is the exterior looking towards the Atlantic Ocean. With over 5,000 square feet of outdoor living, the oceanfront deck has a complete kitchen, dining area, living area with fireplace plus an elevated swimming pool and hot tub.
Cozy seating will surround the upper deck, which will make it difficult to leave to venture out to the beach. The view from the upper deck is exceptional, with sunrises that your family will treasure each morning. Once complete, 3108 Palm Boulevard will be surrounded by handsome bespoke landscaping with an broad backyard ideal for a game of touch football or flying kites with the ideal southwest breeze that blows all summer long.
The interior of 3108 Palm Boulevard will be equal to the beauty offered outside looking towards the ocean. The floor plan has over 6,500 square feet of living area. The lower-level features oceanfront vistas from the dining room, great room and one of three master suite bedrooms. 3108 Palm Boulevard will be exquisitely decorated by one of the best designers in Charleston, each room will be special and unique. Probably, one of the treasures you will savor most is each private bath. Granite, rare tiles, specialty sinks and features will be found in each bath.
Two master suites, two guest bedrooms, and an expansive recreation area incorporate the second level of 3108 Palm Boulevard. The kitchen treasures will include the best appliances offered on the island, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of room to entertain as you prepare the nighttime's gourmet meal.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at 3108 Palm Boulevard.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for six cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. New Listing - New Construction! True Ocean Treasure - IOP 7BR, Oceanfront, $250 Beach Gear Credit has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.