- As low as $1,460/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 6500 sq ft (604 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6500 square feet
Linens: 5 King Bedrooms, 2 Double/2 TwinXL(Bunk), SS
Baths: 6 Full Baths, 3 Half Baths
Construction is complete! 3108 Palm Boulevard will be the destination where your family will discover true ocean treasures in a home that is the very best on the Isle of Palms.
This six-bedroom, six bath home will soon be one of the most chic and treasured properties featured oceanfront in along the Charleston coast. Constructed and designed by two of the very finest in South Carolina, 3108 Palm Boulevard will offer your family dozens of features that your family will treasure. One of the most special features of this home is the exterior looking towards the Atlantic Ocean. With over 5,000 square feet of outdoor living, the oceanfront deck has a complete kitchen, dining area, living area with fireplace plus an elevated swimming pool and hot tub.
Cozy seating will surround the upper deck, which will make it difficult to leave to venture out to the beach. The view from the upper deck is amazing, with sunrises that your family will treasure each morning. Once complete, 3108 Palm Boulevard will be surrounded by handsome bespoke landscaping with an broad backyard ideal for a game of touch football or flying kites with the ideal southwest breeze that blows all summer long.
The interior of 3108 Palm Boulevard will be equal to the beauty offered outside looking towards the ocean. The floor plan has over 6,500 square feet of living area. The lower-level features oceanfront vistas from the dining room, great room and one of three master suite bedrooms. 3108 Palm Boulevard will be exquisitely decorated by one of the best designers in Charleston, each room will be special and unique. Probably, one of the treasures you will appreciate most is each private bath. Granite, rare tiles, specialty sinks and features will be found in each bath.
Two master suites, two guest bedrooms, and an expansive recreation area incorporate the second level of 3108 Palm Boulevard. The kitchen treasures will include the best appliances offered on the island, a walk-in pantry, and plenty of room to entertain as you prepare the nighttime's gourmet meal.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at 3108 Palm Boulevard.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Two Laundry Rooms - Main level & Upstairs
Parking for six cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park if you're traveling with kids. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Brand New Oceanfront Luxury - True Ocean Treasure - IOP 6BR, $250 Beach Gear Credit has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.