- As low as $305/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to 11 Sand Piper!
If you've been spending your time dreaming about your ideal little Isle of Palms beach bungalow, we're willing to bet it looks something like this amazing property inside the Wild Dunes Resort! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has a phenomenal location just 200 yards from the beach and enjoys access to some of the amenities that the Wild Dunes Resort offers, from being able to schedule a tee-time at their acclaimed golf courses to dining at one of their six phenomenal eateries. The resort also offers miles of bicycle & walking trails and simple beach access!
This beach bungalow exudes the ideal ambiance for an Isle of Palms hideaway, from the lush landscaping to the comfortable interior. Walk into the main level of the home—it's here that rustic beach appeal meets homelike conveniences, with polished wood floors and cozy touches that really makes this bungalow feel like your very own.
The completely equipped kitchen has everything you need to make your own meals on the go—maybe a lunch to pack along to the beach, or a nutritious breakfast before a day of cycling around and discovering the island. Offering high-quality appliances and both a regular and Keurig coffee maker, this kitchen goes above the average rental with its amenities. A stacked washer and dryer can be found just off the kitchen.
Next, you'll find a dining space with eight seats—great for family dinners at your rental, or for setting out some appetizers after the beach. The living area is just as inviting as you'd imagine, with a plush sectional and a big TV where you can catch up on your favorite shows—each TV in the home has an Amazon Firestick and Netflix, accepting you to access all your favorite streaming services (cable is not available). Outside, a screened in porch gives you a choice of another prime relaxation spot, while another outdoor deck has a pair of chairs and a BBQ Gas grille.
The master bedroom has a TV, queen-sized bed, private bathroom, and a door to the open-air deck. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, TV, & has a sliding glass door access to the screened porch. The third room has two double beds for additional sleeping space and a TV. There is a shared hall bath for these two bedrooms. With spaces that are cozy and inviting both inside and out, this home is a handsome choice for a casual beach vacation!
This home rents weekly in the summer from Sunday to Sunday, and then has a 3-nighttime minimum any other time of year. Come appreciate this cute home that is new to the rental market and discover Isle of Palms and Charleston (a convenient 25 min. drive to downtown for all the sight-seeing).
Finally, 11 Sand Piper is located in Wild Dunes Resort - A private Resort of 1600 acres, Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, and two miles of bicycle trails. DOES NOT INCLUDE POOL ACCESS.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
Bed Sizes: 2 Queens, 2 Doubles. ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Cinebarre Mount Pleasant and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To find the best rental within budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Cute & Cozy Cottage Inside Wild Dunes Resort, Short Walk to the Beach! Perfect for a Relaxing Stay! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.