- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Streaming services
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Gas grill
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to 11 Sand Piper!
If you've been spending your time dreaming about your ideal little Isle of Palms beach bungalow, we're willing to bet it looks something like this marvelous property inside the Wild Dunes Resort! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home has a marvelous location just 200 yards from the beach and enjoys access to some of the amenities that the Wild Dunes Resort offers, from being able to schedule a tee-time at their acclaimed golf courses to dining at one of their six phenomenal eateries. The resort also offers miles of bicycle & walking trails and simple beach access!
This beach bungalow exudes the ideal ambiance for an Isle of Palms hideaway, from the lush landscaping to the comfortable interior. Walk into the main level of the home—it's here that rustic beach appeal meets homelike amenities, with polished wood floors and cozy touches that really makes this bungalow feel like your very own.
The completely equipped kitchen has everything you need to make your own meals on the go—maybe a lunch to pack along to the beach, or a nutritious breakfast before a day of cycling around and discovering the island. Offering high-quality appliances and both a regular and Keurig coffee maker, this kitchen goes above the average rental with its amenities. A stacked washer and dryer can be found just off the kitchen.
Next, you'll find a dining space with eight seats—great for family dinners at your rental, or for setting out some appetizers after the beach. The living area is just as inviting as you'd imagine, with a plush sectional and a big TV where you can catch up on your favorite shows—each TV in the home has an Amazon Firestick and Netflix, accepting you to access all your favorite streaming services (cable is not available). Outside, a screened in porch gives you a choice of another prime relaxation spot, while another outdoor deck has a pair of chairs and a BBQ Gas grille.
The master bedroom has a TV, queen-sized bed, private bathroom, and a door to the open-air deck. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, TV, & has a sliding glass door access to the screened porch. The third room has two double beds for additional sleeping space and a TV. There is a shared hall bath for these two bedrooms. With spaces that are cozy and inviting both inside and out, this home is a gorgeous choice for a casual beach vacation!
This home rents weekly in the summer from Sunday to Sunday, and then has a 3-nighttime minimum any other time of year. Come savor this cute home that is new to the rental market and discover Isle of Palms and Charleston (a convenient 25 min. drive to downtown for all the sight-seeing).
Finally, 11 Sand Piper is located in Wild Dunes Resort - A private Resort of 1600 acres, Wild Dunes features six eateries, the Sand and Sea Spa, 17 Har-Tru tennis courts that is ranked in Tennis Magazine Top 10 Tennis Resorts, The Wild Dunes Links golf course and Harbor golf course which Golf Digest consider among the “Finest in the State”, and two miles of bicycle trails. DOES NOT INCLUDE POOL ACCESS.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
Bed Sizes: 2 Queens, 2 Doubles. ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to get the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Cute & Cozy Cottage Inside Wild Dunes Resort, Short Walk to the Beach! Perfect for a Relaxing Stay! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.