- As low as $505/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to a roomy, opulent, airy, and modern beach home at the pretty Isle of Palms. With five bedrooms and four bathrooms, this giant vacation rental is the ideal way to spend your holiday for your beach vacation. There is ample space for accommodating up to 10 guests. Appreciate a private swimming pool where you can spend fun time with your group before heading out to the beach. As the handsome beach is just one block away from the home, the fun never really ends. You can savor every single moment of your stay both indoors and outdoors.
At Carroll Realty we are happy to offer entirely furnished homes so you can make the most of the experience. This beach home offers basic amenities like Wi-Fi, in-unit washer and dryer, central air-conditioning, central heating, parking, and much more. Step inside a humongous living area that is a ideal hang out spot for your group. You can relax on the comfortable couch while appreciating the spectacular view of the beach. A calming holiday is the ideal time to watch your favorite shows. So, hold the remote firm in your hand while sitting in front of the TV. After spending time indoors, you can head out to the outdoor area and appreciate BBQ on the outdoor grille.
Expect premium furnishings, modern cabinetry, and a extravagant layout when you stay here with your group. Each of the bedrooms are completely furnished to make you feel at home. Get ready for relaxing sleep every nighttime so you can wake up refreshed for the next day. The different bedrooms have different bed sizes such as king, queen, and twins. It can effortlessly accommodate kids and adults so you can leave all your worries at home and simply look forward to enjoying some quality moments with your adored ones.
You can take advantage of this home's convenient location as you can comfortably find eateries, cafes, stores, and food joints in the area. We also offer a functional kitchen featuring everything from cookware to silverware, cabinets to countertops, and plenty of appliances. You can find cooking range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and much more. Wake up to a elegant view from the window while enjoying your morning coffee from the coffee maker. The fully refreshed and modern kitchen has cavernous granite countertop, stainless steel appliances, and hard wood floor. The stage is set for your master chef performance.
We would be happy to tell you more about the different amenities and features for your upcoming vacation to this beach home. As we focus on your convenience, we are delighted to offer kitchen and bath towels, a starter kit of toiletries, and fresh linens. It is painless to spend a long time at the beach, as it is literally steps away from the home. All you have to do is rent some beach and get ready for all the fun.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 30 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
For security purposes only, this home has an outdoor camera at the front exterior entrance of the home. There is no camera overlooking the backyard pool area; only the outdoor front entrance of the home.
*Please note: Fireplace is not a "working" fireplace. The flue is closed, please do not use.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POOL DOES NOT HAVE A HEATER.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (12) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
Get in touch with us at Carroll Realty to book this dream home today!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- Start by having your group agree to a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Wonderful 5 BR Family Beach Home on Quiet Street w/ HUGE POOL,1 Block to Beach, & Fire-pit! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. Otherwise, call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.