- As low as $1,005/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2324 sq ft (216 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2324 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Amazing, newly remodeled luxury rental only steps from the beach with amazing ocean vistas. This beautiful, modern home has 5 bedrooms, 5 and a half baths and features a 35ft screened porch off the luxury kitchen, complete with outdoor dining seating for 10 and additional leisure seating. Appreciate the ocean vistas and ocean breezes on the deck space wrapping around the back of the home. There is a bespoke outdoor grille overlooking the new, private pool with travertine decking.
The first floor features an open concept living space with all new wood floors and lighting fixtures throughout. With comfortable upsized couches, a humongous mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable, sound bar and gas fire place, the living space flows right into the dining area which has seating for 10, and continues onto the completely refreshed kitchen. This modern space features a kitchen island bar with seating, a Sub-Zero ice-making refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and Bosch microwave oven. The downstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed with an broad en suite bathroom with a dual vanity and walk in shower and has a mounted Intelligent TV. Also located on the first floor is a bedroom with a queen sized bed and Intelligent TV and en suite bathroom with glass shower and waterfall fixture. An additional powder room is off of the main living area.
The second floor offers a state of the art media room with a bespoke 70” mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable complete with a enormous automated reclining sectional and an adjoining wet bar with mini refrigerator. Off of this living area, there is a huge partially screened deck with exceptional ocean vistas. The laundry room is equipped with a full size Electrolux washer and dryer.
The upstairs master features a king size bed with a 50” mounted Roku TV and Xfinity cable and an adjoining 20x10 screened porch with striking ocean vistas. The en suite bath has tiled floors, a dual vanity, a Jacuzzi soaking tub, and a bespoke walk through shower. The next bedroom features a twin over full bunk bed with access to the hall bathroom through a sliding barn door and a Intelligent TV. There is an additional bedroom suite with a mounted 32” Roku Intelligent TV and striking vistas and bathroom with bespoke glass walk in shower. This home has been modernized with detail and luxury in mind, from the state of the art media equipment to the coastal décor, and gorgeous outdoor furnishings to make the most of ocean vistas and breezes.
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Twin over Double bunk bed + Twin Trundle, BR 5: Queen
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Weekly stays are required from Memorial Day to Labor Day on a Saturday to Saturday basis. Major holidays also require a weekly stay. A three nighttime minimum stay is required for all other seasons. This home features an elevator equipped with service form the garage level to the first and second floor. Animals are not allowed at this property and the home is stringently Non-Smoking. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To get the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental home:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Stunning Beach House, Fully Renovated, Private Pool, Theater Room, Steps from the Beach. has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is best for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.