- As low as $991/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2324 sq ft (216 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2324 square feet
All new reservations will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *3-21 nights only
Amazing, freshly modernized luxury rental only steps from the beach with amazing ocean vistas. This charming, modern home has 5 bedrooms, 5 and a half baths and features a 35ft screened porch off the luxury kitchen, complete with outdoor dining seating for 10 and additional leisure seating. Appreciate the ocean vistas and ocean breezes on the deck space wrapping around the back of the home. There is a bespoke outdoor grille overlooking the new, private pool with travertine decking.
The first floor features an open concept living space with all new wood floors and lighting fixtures throughout. With comfortable upsized couches, a humongous mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable, sound bar and gas fire place, the living space flows right into the dining area which has seating for 10, and continues onto the completely remodeled kitchen. This modern space features a kitchen island bar with seating, a Sub-Zero ice-making refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and Bosch microwave oven. The downstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed with an broad en suite bathroom with a dual vanity and walk in shower and has a mounted Intelligent TV. Also located on the first floor is a bedroom with a queen sized bed and Intelligent TV and en suite bathroom with glass shower and waterfall fixture. An additional powder room is off of the main living area.
The second floor offers a state of the art media room with a bespoke 70” mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable complete with a enormous automated reclining sectional and an adjoining wet bar with mini refrigerator. Off of this living area, there is a huge partially screened deck with marvelous ocean vistas. The laundry room is equipped with a full size Electrolux washer and dryer.
The upstairs master features a king size bed with a 50” mounted Roku TV and Xfinity cable and an adjoining 20x10 screened porch with extraordinary ocean vistas. The en suite bath has tiled floors, a dual vanity, a Jacuzzi soaking tub, and a bespoke walk through shower. The next bedroom features a twin over full bunk bed with access to the hall bathroom through a sliding barn door and a Intelligent TV. There is an additional bedroom suite with a mounted 32” Roku Intelligent TV and impressive vistas and bathroom with bespoke glass walk in shower. This home has been refreshed with detail and luxury in mind, from the state of the art media equipment to the coastal décor, and gorgeous outdoor furnishings to make the most of ocean vistas and breezes.
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Twin over Double bunk bed + Twin Trundle, BR 5: Queen
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: Animals are not allowed at this property and the home is stringently Non-Smoking. Weekly stays are required from Memorial Day to Labor Day on a Saturday to Saturday basis. Major holidays also require a weekly stay. Minimum stays may vary for all other seasons. This home features an elevator equipped with service form the garage level to the first and second floor. MUST be 25 years or older to rent.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 3 46th Ave - Stunning Beach House, Fully Renovated, Private Pool, Theater Room, Steps to Beach. has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.