- As low as $2,469/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 6 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**Ask about our current discounts!!
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in handsome, luxury or budget friendly vacation units and can help you find the ideal home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as painless as possible. Just call or e-mail us and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away.
'Peaceful Painless Feeling' 2910 Palm Blvd, is a six bedroom, six and a half bathroom, 4,680 square foot vacation home that offers extravagant beachfront lifestyle. Located under a serene canopy of live oaks, the property ensures utmost privacy, while a private walkway grants swift access to the pristine beach. Revel in the handsome vistas from multiple decks that overlook the ocean or indulge in the pleasures of the in-ground pool featuring a sun ledge and hot tub. For a really mesmerizing experience, head up to the rooftop just off the master suite to witness striking sunrises and sunsets.
- 4,680 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1/2 bathroom
- Private pool and hot tub(heatable - inquire for cost)
- Outdoor shower
- Custom kitchen with prep kitchen/pantry
- Roof top deck
- Outdoor volleyball court
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: Master King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, soaking tub, walk-in shower, TVs, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath, TV, - stand up shower
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - stand up shower
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath, TV- stand up shower
- Bedroom 5: King, bed, en suite full bath, TV - stand up shower
- Bedroom 6: (2) Single over Single bunk beds, en suite full bath, TV- stand up shower
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. You will also have the chance to purchase additional bath towels and purchase beach towels after you reserve. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen supplied with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Family Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one sizable dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Isle of Palms Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Start by having your family agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. 2910 Palm Blvd- Brand New Oceanfront Luxury- Pool, Hot tub, Elevator has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is right for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.