- As low as $152/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1150 square feet
Permit Number: 03907
The Space: Ideal For:
- Guests Seeking Vibrant Nightlife
- Getaway with Friends
- Modest Families
This comfortable three-bedroom home is located just steps away from the bustling nightlife that upper King Street has to offer! What makes this rental unique is its urban-style decor, with modern yet cozy furnishings. This rental includes a entirely equipped kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and anything you may need for a nighttime in. Additionally, there is a lofted common area that contains two futons, a cable TV, and plenty of space to relax. Within the unit there is one staircase that leads to the lofted common area. There is no elevator on the property.
The back half of the home is a studio loft! This room includes a modest kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, two mini-fridges, and a coffee maker. In the living area, there is a TV and couch with a high-top and two bar stools, so you can appreciate breakfast before exploring the city! The queen-sized bed is located in the loft, up the spiral staircase. This is a two-story unit with one staircase that leads to the lofted bedroom. An elevator is not supplied.
One parking spot is next to the home and is for compact cars only. Another parking spot is located .5 blocks away in a parking lot
Please note the fireplace is inoperable.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this appealing neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and gorgeous streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's cozy eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of striking stores, from antique treasures to chic stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Book your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book yourrental:
- Start by having your group select dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. The Neptune by StayDuvet has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles