- As low as $395/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1376 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 03066
Our cavernous 2nd floor condo, ‘The Simonton Suite’, is ideal for groups of 6 guests with 3 bedrooms that are 1 king and 2 queen beds and 2 full baths. Located beside The Jetty Cafe just off of Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, The Simonton Suite features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. Dining table with 6 seats and living room with plush comfortable couch, HDTV, cable, and Roku. Our team provides basic logins.1st floor room is a king bed. Two of the three bedrooms are located on the second level and are queen beds, with one full bathroom and the other full bath off of the main living room. A entirely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this first level. Located out the back door through the kitchen is a balcony, with an additional balcony in front featuring another big comfortable couch. Shorter door frames are one of the many subtle nuances of historic homes hear in Charleston so please watch your head!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the home. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and in a parking lot behind the home, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Hominy Grille, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Coquin Petite Cafe located close by. We recommend going here for a tapas plat of Fromage, delicious desserts, wine and eats. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also supplied with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the best things to do and see.
The property is only a couple blocks from the heart of downtown Charleston (King and Calhoun) where everything is. But here are a list of other transportation services just in case.
Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw
Yellow Cab (Least expensive option to or from the airport)
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm & 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightrental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. The Garden Gates (Suite B) 3 Blocks to King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles