- As low as $384/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Room service available
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 1376 sq ft (128 sq m)
- USD 200 per pet per stay
- Valet parking on site (surcharge)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1376 square feet
Permit Number: 03066
The Space: Our cavernous 2nd-floor condo, ‘The Simonton Suite’, is ideal for groups of 6 guests with 3 bedrooms that are 1 king and 2 queen beds and 2 full baths. Located beside The Jetty Cafe just off Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Accessed by it own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, The Simonton Suite features an open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or appreciate a meal. Dining table with 6 seats and living room with a plush comfortable couch, HDTV, cable, and Roku. Our team provides basic logins. The 1st-floor room is a king bed. Two of the three bedrooms are located on the second level and are queen beds, with one full bathroom and the other full bath off of the main living room. A entirely equipped kitchen with basic cooking/kitchenware is also located on this first level. Located out the back door through the kitchen is a balcony, with an additional balcony in front featuring another big comfortable couch. Shorter door frames are one of the many subtle nuances of historic homes here in Charleston so please watch your head!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd and 3rd floors of the home. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and in a parking lot behind the home, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your bags with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to savor The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Discover the allure of Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough/Elliotborough district in downtown Charleston, this striking neighborhood invites you into a world of friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and impressive streets. Immerse yourself in the timeless appeal of Charleston as you discover our neighborhood's cozy eateries and trendy spots. Ideal for families and groups seeking a enchanting blend of culinary delights and cultural experiences, our home is your gateway to an memorable vacation.
Indulge your taste buds at acclaimed dining destinations such as The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, and more. Savor the flavors of Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene, with favorites like Fuel, Bistronomy, and Barsa just steps away. Treat yourself to the delectable creations at Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery, both beloved by our guests and neighbors. For a delightful caffeine fix and heavenly sweets, don't miss Babas, where locally-roasted coffee and mouthwatering cookies await.
Stroll down the bustling King Street, a short walk from your doorstep, and discover a plethora of striking stores, from antique treasures to beautiful stores. When hunger strikes, choose from an array of buzzing eateries that cater to every palate. And for your convenience, Publix is just around the corner on Lockwood Drive.
In addition to its culinary delights, our neighborhood offers proximity to renowned institutions such as CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel, making it a hub of knowledge and culture.
Feel the enchantment of Cannonborough/Elliotborough – where every moment is a delightful discovery and every street is filled with the promise of adventure.Interaction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have supplied laundry detergent for your convenience.
*PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
*ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is included prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
*Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
*If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
*No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
*Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
*This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
*Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
*10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
*Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
*Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
*THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. The Garden Gates (Suite B) 3 Blocks to King Street has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles